Givenchy Hot Couture Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I really recommend this fragrance to just about every lady out there
  • I know I have worn it for awhile on and off,and have never gotten any bad feedback from it
  • A 1.7 oz bottle is $65.00.It is expensive,but you will see why when you smell this amazing stuff
  • I think it is a great buy if you have the money
  • I like that this perfume lasts a good while too

• by Gina Gott

This is a show stopping perfume! You will walk into a room and instantly feel that people are attracted to your fragrance. I get so many compliments from this one it is crazy. I have had complete strangers ask me what I was wearing and comment on how good it smelt. Both guys and girls really notice this one. This scent is not ovwerpowering,but just right. I really recommend this fragrance to just about every lady out there. It is a wonderful choice to add to your perfume collection. I know that I am glad to have found it!

This scent has some very sweet and sensual notes in it. There is some bergamot and citron. There is also some raspberry,

strawberry, and spice. Some other notes include rose and tuberose. This beautiful fragrance ends with notes of amber and white musk. It smells so very good! No matter where you are going,you can spray some of this on and feel confident. I can see why this perfume is so popular. It is a really amazing fragrance.

This scent is not to bold and not to light either. It is soft,but still an attention getter. This fragrance is a really good choice for most ladies. I don’t see many people not liking this one. I know I have worn it for awhile on and off,and have never gotten any bad feedback from it. I have very honest friends too. All that ...

• I get from this scent though,is good thoughts. This fragrance has good lasting time. It usually stays on my skin for quite a few hours without fading away. This scent lingers around you and really draws people in.

The price is good for this scent. You can find it at many places like Ulta. A 1.7 oz bottle is $65.00.It is expensive,but you will see why when you smell this amazing stuff! There is a reason why it is named, Hot. This stuff smells very hot and sexy. I love it! It is perfect for a hot date. The bottle that this scent comes in is simple but cute. Look for the name, Givenchy Hot Couture. I think it is

a great buy if you have the money. The scent is worth it!

This perfume is a nice choice. It smells so very good. You will get compliments anywhere that you go when you are wearing this amazing fragrance. I like that this perfume lasts a good while too. I think that is a must in a more expensive perfume. It should last. This is a great daily scent. I know that a lot of women choose to wear it as a signature scent. It is very popular and for good reason. Check this fragrance out for yourself. It is such a good deal! I really enjoy wearing it as often as I can. I tend to keep a bottle around.

Givenchy Hot Couture Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625051485700431/k2311a0525/5.25.11