Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick SPF 18 Rouge 850  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found a color called 850 Rouge that really caught my eye
  • An added bonus is that sometimes I will put my lip gloss on top of the lipstick and then it definitely brings out the sexiness in my lips

• by LissaK

I’ve never been a big lipstick wearer. If I wanted to ever draw attention to my lips I would just glide on some lip gloss like I had always done when I was a teenager in high school. But lately I’ve become more conscious of how I look and concerned with really accentuating my beauty. I especially found this to be necessary since I want to go into modeling and will be presenting myself to people I meet on a day to day basis. That is what lead me to go to the makeup aisle in Meijer that I would normally walk right by any other time.

I knew ahead

of time that I wanted a red color, more of a dark red than a bright red since dark red looks better with my skin tone. I instantly saw the metallic purple tubes of Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick SPF 18. I found a color called 850 Rouge that really caught my eye! I couldn’t try it on but I held the color up to my lips to see how it would look on my face and it was so gorgeous! I was instantly attracted to the tube the lipstick came in too. It had a very youthful appeal and I especially like the clear shinny part in the middle. What ...

• I’m not particularly fond about though, is the scent of the lipstick. It has a heavy smell for a lipstick that reminds me of the way hair grease would smell. Other than the smell I loved the color on me. It’s not an over powering kind of red and I use it sparingly because too much red would just look ridiculous.

An added bonus is that sometimes I will put my lip gloss on top of the lipstick and then it definitely brings out the sexiness in my lips. The color of the lipstick makes my lips look even more defined. I’m thinking about going back to Meijer and collecting more colors from

the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick because I’m very satisfied with the one I have now. As for moisturizing my lips after I take the lipstick off at the end of the day, I feel like my lips are not dry at all and it’s a very comforting feeling. I also like knowing that I can go outside in the sun while having sun protection on my lips! I have nothing but good things to say about the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick SPF 18 Rouge 850 and will suggest it to my girl friends. I will suggest it to anyone who wants to buy a very nice lipstick at a low price!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124051485410531/k2311a0524/5.24.11