Tom’s Natural Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found a natural and herbal deodorant called Tom’s which I found and purchased at Wal-Mart for around $4.25
  • I think it has a very clean smell that isn’t overpowering
  • The only thing I haven’t liked about Tom’s deodorant is that I notice it sometimes will discolor my underarms to make them look a little darker than my regular skin color
  • If you’re looking for a natural deodorant that works and doesn’t cost too much, then I would recommend trying Tom’s at Wal-Mart

• by tracie

Since breast cancer seems to be on the rise these days, I try to do anything I can to lessen my chance of developing cancer. One of the first things I did was switch my deodorant from and antiperspirant/deodorant to just plain deodorant. Antiperspirant is supposed to be cancer causing, so I wanted to find a more natural deodorant that didn’t have antiperspirant in it. I’m not saying you won’t get breast cancer by switching deodorants but at least it’s something we all can

do to maybe lesson our chances.

I found a natural and herbal deodorant called Tom’s which I found and purchased at Wal-Mart for around $4.25. It doesn’t contain any artificial colors, fragrance or preservatives. It’s also aluminum free which is a definite plus since aluminum has been linked to causing breast cancer. So far, I have found it comes in two fragrances which are regular and fresh apricot. I prefer the fresh apricot better. I think it has a very clean smell ...

• that isn’t overpowering. It’s supposed to be 24 hour odor protection which I have found to be pretty true. Sometimes, in the summer on extremely hot days, I do feel like I need to reapply in the late afternoon or evening which is no big deal. It goes on smooth and doesn’t irritate my underarms like some other deodorants have in the past.

them look a little darker than my regular skin color. It doesn’t matter much in the winter but in the summer when you wear tank tops and bathing suits, when lifting your arms, it is noticeable. I have found that if I use a body scrub, the discoloration does come off. However, there is a good chance that it will come back when you reapply again.

If you’re looking for a natural deodorant that works and doesn’t cost too much, then I would recommend trying Tom’s at Wal-Mart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124051485400531/k2311a0524/5.24.11