Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo
  • I found the bottle at my local Wal-mart for $2.74 so my coupon covered it without a problem
  • While my hair is typically dry is does tend to get oily after a few days but the last shampoo I bought was rather cheap and tends to dry it out too much
  • I found the results about the same as using baby powder on my hair
  • So I thought his hair would be the perfect test for the dry shampoo

• by blondefreelancer

I recently requested a free sample of Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo and receive a coupon for the item with a maximum value of $3. I found the bottle at my local Wal-mart for $2.74 so my coupon covered it without a problem. I was glad because while I really wanted to try the product it’s price was not in my budget at the time. I have to say that I am very satisfied with the products results so far.

While my hair is typically dry is does tend to get oily

after a few days but the last shampoo I bought was rather cheap and tends to dry it out too much. I used the dry shampoo between washes on a couple of occasions and found that it made my hair softer in addition to preventing the oily buildup. I also use Pink sheen spray as a moisturizer for my hair and sometimes it makes it too oily. I used the Pink one day to moisturize but did not have time to wash it before I left so I used the Suave ...

• Professionals Dry Shampoo to see if it would soak up the extra oil. It took a couple of applications but considering it was oilier than normal I was satisfied. I found the results about the same as using baby powder on my hair.

The spray works a bit like putting baby powder on oily hair only the fragrance isn’t as strong and it isn’t near as messy. My husband does have rather oily hair that even shampoos that dry my hair don’t keep from being oily. He washes it and it’s oily

by that same afternoon. So I thought his hair would be the perfect test for the dry shampoo. I found that I was right. He agreed to let me use it on him and I brushed it through (easier than using my hands) and his hair immediately had a less oily feeling. It only lasted a day but given the convenience I would gladly purchase this product to take on trips with us so that his hair isn’t so oily when we go out. Overall I’ll give this product a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124051485200431/k2311a0524/5.24.11