Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Cream Normal SPF 15  » Health  »
  • Eyebags, dark circles around my eyes and lines in my face are the things noticed by people I interact with

• by zeciram

Being a working wife and mother to a one-year old baby, I almost have no time to even comb my hair. Since I gave birth, I forgot about taking care of myself and was focused on my duties to my husband, daughter and work.

My skin reflected the tiredness and stress I go through everyday.

My skin became dull and lifeless but I did not have the time to go to my dermatologist for facials as

I used to do when I was not yet married.

Eyebags, dark circles around my eyes and lines in my face are the things noticed by people I interact with.

I would just tell them that it is because my baby still wakes up at night for feedings but when I look in the mirror I ask myself what would make these skin problems disappear.

I tried various moisturizers but nothing works until my friend sold to ...

• me a pack of Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Cream Normal SPF 15 and facial wash.

I used to use Olay facial wash and was satisfied with its effect to my skin but it was my first time to use the cream.

I use the facial wash everytime I wash my face while I use the cream every night before bedtime.

After three days of using the wash and the cream I noticed that the dark

circles in my eyes lightened, the lines disappeared and the freckles which have been present in face almost all my life were now almost unnoticeable.

I also noticed the radiance in my face that I lost to stress returned.

I am very satisfied with the result of my use of the Olay Total Effects Cream and Facial Wash and I am looking forward to using other variants of the Olay Total Effects brand.

I definitely recommend these products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424051485170431/k2311a0524/5.24.11