PH Care Shower Fresh Feminine Wash
  • One thing that I am concerned about is looking for the best product for my feminine care
  • My experience with this product is just amazing
  • I like its faint smell and it is just so fresh
  • You can look it up in your favorite convenient store

• by Lynn M. A.

As a woman, I always make it a point that I maintain a good and healthy hygiene. One thing that I am concerned about is looking for the best product for my feminine care. This is really important for me especially when I have my monthly period. I feel stinky at times whenever I can’t use a good feminine wash for me.

I am just glad that PH Care Feminine Wash just suits my daily needs. This intimate wash comes in three variants:

Cool Wind, Pink Passion ans Shower. Among these three, I find Shower Fresh the best for me.

This product is available in 250 ml bottle which costs around PhP40-50 (Philippine Peso) depending on retail outlet. This contains pH 5 that corresponds the normal skin pH level. It allows thorough cleansing of the external genitalia.

It also maintains skin’s natural moisture. My experience with this product is just amazing. I use it daily to keep myself clean and fresh all day long.

I put ...

• a small amount and it goes a long well. It lathers easily and is gentle on the skin. I never experience any skin irritation.

Shower Fresh smells great compared to other variants. I don’t really like the other variants since it has overwhelming smell. I like its faint smell and it is just so fresh.

I feel so clean all day long. Anyway, there are other products introduced by pH care aside from feminine wash. You can look it up in your favorite

convenient store.

My final verdict, this product is a must for women. We can not afford to take for granted our personal needs. This is really important for us.

As for me, this really works great. For consumers, there are still some brands in the market. Just choose the best product that matches your needs.

One product may be good for me but may not be good for the others. You have the liberty to experiment until you find the best product for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424051485130431/k2311a0524/5.24.11