Pantene Pro-V Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this product to find out if it is good for my flaky and itchy scalp
  • My experience with Pantene is a just satisfactory

• by Lynn M. A.

One anti-dandruff shampoo that I have used in the past is Pantene Pro-V Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner. It is a popular brand used by most women. This shampoo comes in different variants.

As for me, I chose this 2-in-1 shampoo which is available in bottle and sachet. I bought this product to find out if it is good for my flaky and itchy scalp.

Anyway, this shampoo contains ZPT which

aims at treating damaged and dandruff hair. It also has a Pro-V formula which is good in removing build up from scalp.

It also helps strengthen the hair. My experience with Pantene is a just satisfactory.

This shampoo plus conditioner has a creamy and thick texture. Its smell is really great.

It can last longer all day. It does not smell like medicine just like some other anti-dandruff shampoos.

If ...

• you have dry hair, a small amount of this shampoo goes a long way. However for oily hair, you need to apply a considerable amount for your hair to lather well.

After drying my hair, I feel how smooth and soft my hair is. It also leaves my hair smelling fresh and shinier all day.

However, in terms of treating my itchy and flaky scalp, it is not that effective.

I guess this shampoo is a bit strong that I experience some falling hair.

Too bad it does not address my need. My final verdict, this is good for women who have healthy scalps and they only want to maintain a smooth and shiny looking hair.

With regards to treatment of scalp, this is not that effective. Anyway, its costs is just affordable just like those of other leading brands in the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124051485110431/k2311a0524/5.24.11