Damizle Pomegranate Vinegar Tea  » Health  »
  • Damizle Pomegranate Vinegar Tea is a Korean product that I found while doing my groceries
  • They were offering free taste tests of the Blueberry and Pomegranate variants of this vinegar tea, and as the product looked interesting, I decided to give them both a taste
  • For me, the Pomegranate tasted much better than the blueberry, and the staff informed me that it was indeed the best seller
  • I prefer cold as it really has a clean and refreshing taste
  • A box of 12 32g liquid sticks cost somewhere around P270 (USD 6.30)

• by TheCity

Damizle Pomegranate Vinegar Tea is a Korean product that I found while doing my groceries. They were offering free taste tests of the Blueberry and Pomegranate variants of this vinegar tea, and as the product looked interesting, I decided to give them both a taste. For me, the Pomegranate tasted much better than the blueberry, and the staff informed me that it was indeed the best seller.

If the blueberry tasted a bit bland, this one

was really fragrant, and had a rich taste of both pomegranate and vinegar. I loved the vinegar taste that was not really too sour, but was flavorful. It tastes similar to Bragg’s apple cider vinegar but is less strong, more polished, and more fragrant. You can use as little or as much as you want depending on how strong you want the flavor to be, and mix it in hot or cold water.

• I prefer cold as it really has a clean and refreshing taste.

Upon opening the box at home, I immediately tried making my own mix. I was surprised that for my taste, one stick was enough just for one normal sized glass, as I really wanted a lot of flavor. I initially thought that one stick would have been enough for more. However, some people here at home prefer a big sized glass so it

really depends on one’s taste. Aside from tea, Damizle can also be used as a marinade or salad dressing. The staff also informed me that it has many health benefits such as reducing cholesterol, speeding up the metabolism, and clearing up the skin.

A box of 12 32g liquid sticks cost somewhere around P270 (USD 6.30). I would say that this is worth it because it really tastes so good, and has health benefits as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424051485030431/k2311a0524/5.24.11