Garnier Light Oil Control Whitening Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Anyway, my experience with this whitening cream is just satisfactory
  • I bought this last month since I was attracted to its ability to reduce oiliness on the skin
  • The first thing I noticed about this whitening cream is its rich frothy texture
  • I love its lemon smell, not too overpowering
  • In conclusion, I would recommend this for people who have highly oily skin

• by Lynn M. A.

Well, for people who are battling against excessive oily skin, Garnier Light Oil Control Whitening Cream is the product for you. This promises reduction of excessive oil and achieve that 8 hour shine free look. It contains pure lemon essence that is good in reducing acne and pimples. It also has that whitening effect that brightens dark spots.

This whitening cream costs around PhP80 (Philippine Peso) or less than US$2. Anyway, my experience

with this whitening cream is just satisfactory. I bought this last month since I was attracted to its ability to reduce oiliness on the skin.

The first thing I noticed about this whitening cream is its rich frothy texture. It reminds me of mousse-like icing cream. It is so creamy yet dry.

I love its lemon smell, not too overpowering. Anyway, when I applied it on my skin, it dried up easily. When ...

• I applied once again, my face became chalky and flaky.

This is not good to use as a base for foundation. The best thing to do to achieve a matte finish is to apply it right away and just one stroke. I could really say that my face became so dry.

Its like this cream totally absorbed the oily portion on my face. The best time to apply this is only during nighttime.

It is not good to use in the morning especially if you go to work.

In terms of whitening effect, I never noticed any significant effects on my skin. In fact, I just have the usual fair skin tone. Fortunately, it is not irritating on my skin.

In conclusion, I would recommend this for people who have highly oily skin. However, if you only want to achieve a fairly looking skin, this one is not that effective.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124051485020431/k2311a0524/5.24.11