Lindt Lindor Orange Chocolate Bar
  • On our recent trip to Switzerland, we went to a chocolate store looking for Lindt orange chocolate thins which we had already tasted before and found delicious
  • Unfortunately, we couldn’t find it in the stores we went to, so we finally decided to settle for the Lindt Lindor Orange Chocolate Bar
  • The whole thing was just a gorgeous dark brown which I love, instead of having orange colored filling or whatsoever
  • Every bite is a burst of flavor and it is definitely not too sweet, and not too bitter
  • Would definitely buy this again and highly recommend this to other orange chocolate lovers

• by TheCity

My mom and I are huge fans of orange-flavored chocolate. On our recent trip to Switzerland, we went to a chocolate store looking for Lindt orange chocolate thins which we had already tasted before and found delicious. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find it in the stores we went to, so we finally decided to settle for the Lindt Lindor Orange Chocolate Bar. We made the right decision.

The Lindt Lindor Orange Chocolate Bar is made of dark

chocolate truffles with a wonderful orange taste that complemented the chocolate well. The whole thing was just a gorgeous dark brown which I love, instead of having orange colored filling or whatsoever. Compared to other chocolate variants, it was more difficult compared to other chocolate variants to bring home, as it easily melted, but was not too much trouble nevertheless. Even though it got totally melted, just a short time in the refrigerator and it ...

• builds up again. Every bite is a burst of flavor and it is definitely not too sweet, and not too bitter. I just loved the wonderful smooth and melt-in-your-mouth texture of the truffle. I would say that this particular variant of Lindt is one of, if not the best orange chocolate I have ever tasted. The orange flavor is just superb.

I bought the bar for around EUR3, and it was well worth the value.

My mom and I finished the whole 150g bar in just 2 days despite the fact that we were trying to go on a diet because of all the pounds we gained on the trip. It was simply irresistible. Aside from this, compared to other chocolates, it was very light on the stomach and would not make you feel bloated or regretful afterwards. Would definitely buy this again and highly recommend this to other orange chocolate lovers!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724051485010431/k2311a0524/5.24.11