Myra E Shine-Free Face Powder

• by Lynn M. A.

I am fond of using face powder on my oily face. I find it better on my skin and has a good hypoallergenic quality. Nevertheless, I am also using pressed powder from time to time especially when I need to achieve that matte finish look without spending more time in the mirror.

For foundations, I have to blend it well on my face since it is more thicker than pressed powder.

Anyway, my review is on Myra E Shine-Free Face Powder.

This product comes in a white square-shaped casing with a mirror on the side and a good quality powder puff. I usually wash my powder puff every 5 days to keep it cleaner and drier.

It comes in different shades but I always buy the natural shade even if I have a fair skin complexion. It still looks good on my ...

• skin.

This costs around PhP130 (Philippine Peso) or a little over US$3. This pressed powder is good on my skin.

It has Vitamin E which is a good source to keep the skin healthy. Another thing, it is hypoallergenic just like my favorite loose powder.

It is light on the skin. It does not irritate nor blemish my skin.

It also keeps the face shine free. However in my case, I

still have some oily part on my face.

What I usually do is I use an oil control film to maintain a shine free look. I only have to retouch for a few times.

In conclusion, I would highly recommend this product especially if you love pressed powders. This one is of good quality.

The price is reasonable enough. I alternately use this item together with my favorite brand of loose powder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124051484970431/k2311a0524/5.24.11