Dell Inspiron 1545 Laptop  » Laptops  »
  • I have owned several laptops and desktops before and by far this is the best
  • I have owned it for more than a year now and performance wise ,it is amazing
  • I love the integrated webcam that comes with it
  • What I absolutely loved in my shopping experience was that my machine was totally customizable
  • I shall definitely recommend Dell Inspiron 1545 to anybody who intends to buy a decent laptop on a low budget

• by pavithra

Dell is one of the most widely popular computer brands worldwide and its Inspiron 1545 laptop lineup has really proved to be one of their most affordable,customizable and versatile laptops. I have owned several laptops and desktops before and by far this is the best. It is lightning fast and runs Windows 7 great. My previous machine was an Acer and it was a headache right from the beginning, always crashing up on me. I chose Dell Inspiron 1545 as a replacement and have been more than satisfied.

This machine really proved to be very sturdy.I have owned it for more than a year now and performance wise ,it is

amazing. This particular model has a 3GB Ram, 200 GB hard drive ,Intel pentium dual core T4300 at 2.1 GHZ,DVD +- R/W,built-in webcam and microphone. The 15.6″ screen is glossy and is excellent for watching videos or movies.Sound quality is decent. I love the integrated webcam that comes with it. It lets me connect with family and friends easily.Browsing has been a pleasure with this laptop as it connects to wifi at an amazing speed.

I am very satisfied with its battery life. I can go on without recharging for atleast 3-4 hours.For its price 1545 is an outstanding computer. I had to pay only $500 for all the above ...

• features and was even offered a free shipping. I got my machine in black but you have an option to pick from a wide assortment of colors. What I absolutely loved in my shopping experience was that my machine was totally customizable. I had an option to upgrade my RAM upto 4 GB,Hard disc drive upto 500 GB, choose a higher performance pentium processor and lots more. This gave me the total control to design my laptop specs. Also my machine doesnt feel hot,even if it is in continuous use for a long stretch of time. And it is absolutely lightweight and weighs only 6 pounds or so. So it is extremely portable
        and can be used on the go.It has never been noisy and so I enjoy working on it.

About the complaints I have so far, I had to replace my adapter within its 1 year of use. Also it came only with a 1 month trial version of McAfee antivirus software and didnot have a­ny other bundled software. But since I made a good bargain pricewise,I think that is what I can get. As far as gaming and its graphics chipset is concerned,I am not much aware of it .

I shall definitely recommend Dell Inspiron 1545 to anybody who intends to buy a decent laptop on a low budget.

Dell Inspiron 1545 Laptop

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6324051484880431/k2311a0524/5.24.11