Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture Lotion, Unfragranced
  • I think because it is not particularly thick, a little seems to go a long way
  • It is not greasy or very noticeable, but you can definitely tell there is something there as you feel your skin

• by gecko

I used to use Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture Lotion and loved it. One of the only reasons I don’t use it any more is that I no longer live in as dry a climate as I used to.

This lotion is available everywhere. And the price is really good as well for such a large bottle of lotion. I used to have extremely dry skin that would start to crack or flake in the winter and many of the moisturizers that I tried over the years just did not help at all.

The Vaseline Intensive Rescue lotion works wonder however. It is really easy to apply

to your skin. The lotion when you squeeze it out or pump it out (depending on the size of bottle you buy) is white and creamy. It is not very thick and sticky and is therefore very easy to spread over your skin.

I think because it is not particularly thick, a little seems to go a long way. That being said, the lotion absorbs into the skin wonderfully. I can immediately feel the difference in the condition of my skin. It feels soft and incredibly moisturized.

The other thing I really like about this lotion is that it is fragrance free. For me, this ...

• is an important part of any lotion that I use. I tend to moisturize in the morning after my shower, and I don’t want anything that is overpowering during the day. To me, I don’t like it when the smell of my body lotion is competing with my perfume. I also don’t particularly like strongly fragranced lotions, because then that is all I can smell during the day.

This lotion is great in that it has no fragrance at all. Once it is absorbed into the skin, you can’t smell anything at all.

Because this lotion is so moisturizing, you can feel it slightly on

your skin. It is not greasy or very noticeable, but you can definitely tell there is something there as you feel your skin. Perhaps it is this that is the reason I don’t use it now. Whereas I used to get incredibly dry skin during the winter and need a heavyweight lotion like this, I now live in a warm humid location where my skin doesn’t dry out as much at all.

My skin needs have changed so much that this lotion is too heavy for where I now live. If you live in a dry place however, I think this lotion is great and very well priced.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123051484870331/k2311a0523/5.23.11