Koolatron Travel Saver Cooler  » Housewares  »
  • I purchased it from K-Mart and I paid 120 dollars for it
  • The price is expensive compared to most others but this one is a lot better than most others so I'm glad I decided to purchase it
  • I am able to sit it in the cargo area of my truck and run the cable to the back so I really love the length
  • It doesn't require ice which is very convenient in my opinion because it eliminates a lot of hassle
  • If you are in the market for a travel cooler I would highly recommend it

• by John

I use this cooler a lot when I travel and it really does come in handy. It cools very well and it’s very effective. I purchased it from K-Mart and I paid 120 dollars for it. The price is expensive compared to most others but this one is a lot better than most others so I’m glad I decided to purchase it.

It’s very well made. It’s insulated very well. The lid works very well. When closed it has a really tight seal which helps out a lot to preserve

the temperature. The interior of the cooler is 45 quarts. It’s not huge but I am able to use it to carry around most basic things that I need when traveling.

One of my most favorite things about it is the fact that it runs off of cigarette lighter power. All I have to do is simply plug it in when I want it to be cool and I’m done. The power cable is fairly long. I am able to sit it in the cargo area of my truck and run the cable to the back so I really love the length. It doesn’t require ice which is very convenient in my opinion because it eliminates a lot of hassle.

When it comes to keeping food and beverages cold this thing works wonderfully. After it’s plugged in the interior gets cold very fast. I have placed beverages on the inside and it takes only about 30 minutes for them to get fully cold which is truly impressive in my opinion. I have used this to store all types of foods and drinks ...

• Koolatron Travel Saver Cooler
      and even frozen foods and it keeps them frozen. The inside area does not product any type of frost, it’s always dry which is amazing considering how cold it gets.

It doesn’t weight a lot and it’s fairly easy to carry around. If there was one complaint that I have about it I would say that I don’t like that there are not handles attached to both sides. With most other coolers that I have used there are handles on both sides which make them easier to carry and I believe it would

have been a big improvement if there were handles on both sides of this one. Other than this I have no other complaints whatsoever about this thing.

Overall, I have to say that I love it. I believe it’s great. It performs very well and it’s easy to port around. I have owned it for about a year now and it has held up very well. It’s very durable and it’s still in great condition. If you are in the market for a travel cooler I would highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323051484720331/k2311a0523/5.23.11