Meguiar’s X2000 Water Magnet Drying Car Towel  » Cars  »
  • I wash my car a lot and I know from experience that it's a hassle when trying to dry it
  • I purchased this towel a few months ago and it's amazing
  • I purchased it from Auto Zone and when I purchased it I paid 7 dollars for it
  • Another thing that I really love about it is that it does drip water
  • The towel itself has a waffle design and I believe this helps out a lot when it comes to soaking up water

• by John

I wash my car a lot and I know from experience that it’s a hassle when trying to dry it. The main issues that I usually have when drying my car is streaks. I purchased this towel a few months ago and it’s amazing. It gets the job done and it performs fairly well. I purchased it from Auto Zone and when I purchased it I paid 7 dollars for it. It’s manufactured by Meguiar’s which is a brand that I trust. I own several of their car washing products and I have had a lot of success with them.

One of my most favorite things about it is that it’s very large. It’s a total of

22 inches wide and 30 inches long. This thing really does cover a lot of area at once. It does not require nearly as much wiping around as others that I have used because it covers a lot more space.

When drying with this thing it works perfectly. After wiping over water it instantly soaks it up. Once I go over an area I only have to go over it once because it instantly soaks up everything. It doesn’t leave any type of streaks or smudges behind. It works just as well for drying windows also. It can always be tough to find a perfect towel for drying windows so I’m glad that I am able to ...

• use this one for drying windows also. The material that it’s made with is very soft so I am certainly not concerned about it causing scratches.

I also really love the thickness of it. It holds a lot of water. I am able to dry almost my entire car without wringing it out. The thickness also helps to provide a lot of durability. I have used it a lot since I purchased it and it’s still is great condition. There are no holes or threads missing from it. I’m very proud of how well it has held up so far.

Another thing that I really love about it is that it does drip water. Once

it’s not capable of picking up any more water it doesn’t drip at all and this was something that I was surprised by. It also dries fairly quickly after I’m done using it so I can quickly store it away once I’m done.

Overall, I have to say that I have been very impressed with it. The towel itself has a waffle design and I believe this helps out a lot when it comes to soaking up water. Since I started using this to dry my car I can say that it has helped to make it look a whole lot cleaner and attractive. It helps to bring out the full shine of my car. I would highly recommend this to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 923051484710331/k2311a0523/5.23.11