Dixie DS115 Cup Dispenser  » Housewares  »
  • I use disposable cups a lot so I decided to purchase this cup dispenser
  • When I'm looking for a dispenser I'm looking for one that's easy to operate and that works well and I believe that's something that I get with this one
  • I purchased it from Home Depot and at the time of purchase I paid 20 dollars for it
  • The first thing that I noticed about it when I initially saw it is the very attractive look that it has
  • If you are in the market for one I would highly recommend it

• by John

I use disposable cups a lot so I decided to purchase this cup dispenser. I am so glad that I bought it. I really do love the look of it and it helps out a lot to organize and distribute cups. When I’m looking for a dispenser I’m looking for one that’s easy to operate and that works well and I believe that’s something that I get with this one. I purchased it from Home Depot and at the time of purchase I paid 20 dollars for it. I believe it’s well worth the money and I believe I made

a great buy. I purchased it about a year ago and it has held up very well so far so I believe it’s probably worth a bit more than I paid for it.

The first thing that I noticed about it when I initially saw it is the very attractive look that it has. The entire thing is made out of stainless steel which looks amazing. It’s very shiny. It matches very well with my kitchen because I have several other stainless steel items.

When I first took it out of the package I had to install it but the installation was fairly easy to do. It comes with the wall mount and it has to be mounted to the wall. I simply used a drill to screw it into my wall and I was done.

The mount that’s included works very well. When it’s attached to the wall it has a very nice tight fit. Like I said earlier I have had it installed for a year and it’s still holding in place very well. I really love the fact that I was able to mount it onto my wall. It’s very slim and it’s not in the way and ...

• Dixie DS115 Cup Dispenser
      I don’t have to be concerned about it taking up counter space.

When it comes to adding and removing cups from it, it’s very simple and easy to do. The cups slide in through the top and after each cup is removed the others come up. When the cups are on the inside they are very neatly organized. I have used this thing with several different cup sizes and they all fit nice and snugly inside of the dispenser. It holds a lot of cups. It’s a total of 12 inches tall. The amount of cups that I am able

to fit in usually vary depending on the type but I am able to pack a lot of cups into this thing. I am always amazed at how long I can go without re-filling it since I started using it.

Overall, I have to say that I have been very impressed with it. I have used several other cup holders and dispensers and I have to say that this one is by far the best that I have owned. I am very satisfied with this dispenser and I’m glad I found it. If you are in the market for one I would highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323051484700331/k2311a0523/5.23.11