Turtle Wax Bug and Tar Remover  » Cars  »
2.5
  • When I bought it at the time I paid 4 dollars for it
  • I love the fact that I can just simply spray it out without having to mix it or add it to another container
  • When I first tried this stuff it certainly didn't disappointed
  • If you use it I would recommend letting it set about 2-3 minutes before wiping it off
  • If you are looking for an easy way to remove tar and bugs I believe this is a must have

• by John

This stuff works very well. I happened to drive over a newly paved road and there was a lot of tar on the side of my car. It didn’t look very good at all and I wanted a way to be able to easily remove it. I when to Auto Zone to purchase something to remove it and the store worker recommended this Turtle Wax. It works wonders. I’m so glad I decided to purchase it. When I bought it at the time I paid 4 dollars for it.

The price was a bit higher than some other brands but I wanted to purchase this one anyway since it was supposed to be one of the better working brands

It’s sold in a 16 oz bottle with a spray nozzle. I love the fact that I can just simply spray it out without having to mix it or add it to another container. The spray stream is very strong and consistent. There is also an adjustable nozzle which is wonderful because I love being able to adjust the stream accordingly depending on the size of the area that I’m spraying.

When I first tried this stuff it certainly didn’t disappointed. I sprayed it onto the tar area and I started to notice the tar just start to loosen up. I let it set a couple of minutes before washing it away with water to make sure that it was fully removed. I was amazed that I didn’t have to do any type of wiping or scrubbing. I don’t believe it could be much easier than this. If you use it I would recommend letting it ...

• Turtle Wax Bug and Tar Remover
      set about 2-3 minutes before wiping it off. The results are amazing. After using it I have also noticed that it leaves behind a really nice polished look after it has been applied. I really love the nice shiny look that it leaves behind.

The solution is also very thick and that’s another thing that I love about it. Once it spray on it stays in the same location and it doesn’t drip or run.

It’s not only intended to remove tar but it’s also capable of removing bugs. I really hate it

when bugs stick to my front bumper and I’m unable to remove them. I decided to give this a try to see how well it works to remove bugs. After spraying it on it almost instantly started to wipe the bugs away. It’s truly impressive in my opinion.

Overall, I would have to say that I have been very satisfied with how well it has worked. If you are looking for an easy way to remove tar and bugs I believe this is a must have. I would highly recommend it to anybody.

Audrey Hastings Arnold says :

re : If you are looking for an easy way to remove tar and bugs I believe this is a must have
Does it s job in a effortless way

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 923051484650331/k2311a0523/5.23.11