Big Sexy Hair Powder Play Volumizing & Texturizing Powder .53 oz  » Health  »
  • I would probably use this product again, and I would recommend it for anyone struggling with thinning hair– but just understand that it works best under certain circumstances

• by reviewabit

I have thinning hair on the top and crown of my head. I have used every anti-thinning and volume boosting product out there, including a couple of powders that I got mixed results with. When I went out of town for a weekend, I did not pack any volume products, thinking I would just go with a natural look since I would be spending time at the beach anyway.

It turned out that there was an unexpected invite to a dinner, and I did not want my hair to look flat, so I stopped

at a beauty supply store and bought this small container of the Big Sexy Hair powder. I had not tried the brand before, but the only other one they had was a brand I had at home, and I would rather try the new product than buy another bottle I wouldn’t need for a year.

There are a few things I really like about this powder. While some powders are visible in the hair, this one is not.

You would really have to look extremely close to see anything had been sprinkled in. It also is very easy to work with, and not as stiff and sticky feeling as some other products I have used.

It is a tiny bit gluey if you use a large amount, so I tried to keep it light and only use it around the places where my hair is thinnest. Unlike some powder products I have used, this one seems to keep its texture all through the day.

There is no falling flat later on, and it is easy to touch up your hair with your hands by scrunching or fluffing it a ...

• Big Sexy Hair Powder Play Volumizing & Texturizing Powder .53 oz
      bit, and it pretty much stays where you put it. The product does not have a noticeable smell, so it will not try to compete with your cologne or other hair products.

The downside to using the product is that your hair will not feel silky or smooth. This is not what you want to use on a night you are hoping a date might run their hand through your hair.

They will either think you have glue in your hair, or you never wash it. It feels “dirty.

” It is slightly stiff and

gummy feeling, and since it will stay where it is put, if someone plays in your hair, this might be a good thing to keep in mind. This is a product for days when you do not intend to have your hair windblown.

While most of the time it will not really affect it, if it does happen to get tossed around a bit, heaven knows what it might end up looking like. I would probably use this product again, and I would recommend it for anyone struggling with thinning hair– but just understand that it works best under certain circumstances.

Malik Ayodeji says :

re : I would probably use this product again, and I would recommend it for anyone struggling with thinning hair– but just understand that it works best under certain circumstances
It is a great product for the smoothening and thinning of the air but it makes the air more flaky and
makes the hair stiff.More work is needed to reach perfection.

Galega says :

This is actually a hair powder medicine. It is meant to be used by person who is suffering from thinning of hair. You are not required to use it for prolong duration. Once cured, you can discontinue using it. The side effects like stiffed hair and flakiness are real thing. You have to deal with that. I would rather suggest you to use it only in the night before going to the bed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423051484300231/k2311a0523/5.23.11