Fisherprice Play and Learn Activity table  » Baby care  »
  • He enjoyed turning the leaves of the little booklet on the toy and even started talking few words like dog,cat,jump ,run around 18 months
  • But he definitely seemed to be having a lot of fun
  • But I have noticed that it is on sale at times either in Walmart or Target
  • I have also been a craiglist avid user lately and have noticed several such tables on excellent condition being sold at lesser than half the price
  • I will definitely recommend this toy to any mom

• by pavithra

My son loves this Fisher price Play and learn activity table . He is glued to it ever since I opened it from the box. When he was around 8 months,we would just lay it down on the floor and he would crawl towards it and have such joy in listening to all the sounds and fun songs. Once he turned 1 , we put the table legs on and he would try to stand using the table and was exploring it on his own.

He played for a long stretch of time and it did give me some

time to relax . He loved to play with the little computer and mouse attached to it. He would take such pride in just opening and closing it.

He enjoyed turning the leaves of the little booklet on the toy and even started talking few words like dog,cat,jump ,run around 18 months. Thanks to the toy. He was picking a lot of words from it .

He loved the little phone in the toy. He would mimic his dad on the phone, talking illegible words ofcourse. But he definitely seemed to be having a lot of fun.

I loved the rate at which he was ...

• learning. Spanish words is an added bonus for the toy. Around 24 months,he seemed to know his basic colors both in English and Spanish.

He was able to recognize a few basic shapes . Can you believe a simple toy can teach your child so much. It does ofcourse.

It did with my kid. He is almost 3 years old now and still adores the toy. Besides playing with his cars,he always spends some quality time with this toy.

It is a good little teacher at home. Pricewise its a little on the higher end,$45. But I

have noticed that it is on sale at times either in Walmart or Target.

Just make use of the bargain at those times. I have also been a craiglist avid user lately and have noticed several such tables on excellent condition being sold at lesser than half the price. If money is a constraint,then one can definitely make use of these situations.

But otherwise I would definitely recommend anyone to buy this wonderful toy for your child,learning from my own experience of how well the little ones love this toy. I will definitely recommend this toy to any mom. Its an amazing buy.

pavithra replies :

Ofcourse.There are lot of ways to sell it .Use ebay or craiglist to sell .I sell so many toys that my son has outgrown using craiglist. Can even buy some toys in good but used condition for a very low cost this way

venki says :

Do anybody buy the product as second hand when my child grows or don`t feel like playing with it any more?

Dhanya says :

when your child grows up and stop using the toy you can sell it in different online stores that helps selling second hand items. The product should be in working condition. You need to specify how old is the item. Also you should give the specifications. Take a photo of the item and advertise in online selling stores. You can set a price for the item. You can move as per the rules and regulations of the online store. Keep the carton of the toy so that you can use it when selling it. Also keep the instruction sheet if you wish to sell it when child no longer uses it

Also depending upon the country you live there can be street selling centers where vendors would buy used product and resell it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5423051484100231/k2311a0523/5.23.11