3M Scotch Blue Painter’s Tape  » Housewares  »
  • I am someone that does a lot of painting and I know from experience that it's always essential to have a very good painter's tape to get the job done
  • I prefer using 3M because it works well and the price of it is fairly cheap
  • One thing that I really love about it is the width that it has
  • It's a total of 3 inches wide which is amazing
  • I would highly recommend it to anybody that's looking for a perfect painter's tape

• by John

I am someone that does a lot of painting and I know from experience that it’s always essential to have a very good painter’s tape to get the job done. I prefer using 3M because it works well and the price of it is fairly cheap. I first started using it a few years ago and I have continued to purchase it because it performs very well. I usually purchase it from Wal-Mart but it’s sold at several retail stores so it’s very easy to find whenever I’m looking for it. Depending on where I

purchase it from I usually pay 10-15 dollars for it.

One thing that I really love about it is the width that it has. It’s a total of 3 inches wide which is amazing. It’s a lot wider than most others that I have used. I can say from experience that the wide helps out a lot to make sure that it holds in place after it has been applied.

When it comes to applying it I have to say that it’s fairly easy to do. When unrolling it, it always stays straight and it doesn’t crinkle ...

• at all which is very beneficial. It’s also very sticky and immediately after I put it in place it stays there. This takes almost half the time to apply compared to others that I have used. Unlike others that I have used I have never had any problems with it moving after it has been applied.

When it comes to removing the tape after painting it’s fairly easy and it always pulls off without a hassle. I have used it to tape over other paint and wallpaper and it has never caused any type of damage

to the surface. I have used several other brands that either peel the surface or leave residue behind and this one does neither. It’s truly impressive how well it works.

I have tried many other brands of painter’s tape and I certainly have to say that this is my most favorite.

I would highly recommend it to anybody. I have been using regularly for about a year and I have not noticed any problems with it. It does exactly what it’s supposed to. I would highly recommend it to anybody that’s looking for a perfect painter’s tape.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320051484000431/k2311a0520/5.20.11