Sonoma Lavender Eucalyptus Dots Spa Herbal Blankie  » Health  »
  • Although they are not cheap, this is one of the best things I have ever owned as far as heated products
  • I highly recommend this product, and the entire line

• by reviewabit

I have fibromyalgia, and heat is one thing that helps me without fail. It relaxes muscle spasms and reduces pain dependably. I have long been a fan of heated rice packs and microwavable sinus pillows, booties, mittens, and anything else that gives warmth that you can relax with without being tied to an electric heating pad or saddled with a heavy water bottle. I have been admiring Sonoma heated wraps and other products for a long time, and one item in particular– the blankie.

While I have mittens, booties, etc, I loved the idea of having something to cover a larger area. I finally ordered myself one of the blankies with the lavender plush fabric. Although

they are not cheap, this is one of the best things I have ever owned as far as heated products.

I had a similar larger pad which I finally threw out due to leaking, but it had some flaws, and this product did everything right. First of all, it is big– not really the size of an actual blanket, but 44″ x 18″ or about the size of a pillowcase. It is plenty big enough to cuddle up in if your upper body is cold, or to wrap around lower legs or even hips.

It is filled with lavender and flaxseed, which is not heavy but gives just enough weight to distribute the heat well. The best part about ...

• the design is that it is quilted in a way that there are individual pockets of the heated herbs, so they do not all fall to one end of the blanket, but stay evenly distributed. I cannot tell you how much time I have spent re-distributing warm herbs or rice in other products.

this was a brilliant idea. It smells absolutely heavenly, especially when it is warm. All you smell is pure, relaxing, natural lavender.

The other great thing– the cover is removable and washable. No more worries about cleaning the surface if you spill something on it. Just pop it into the washer and it comes out clean, soft and ready to go.

It takes about

two minutes or so to warm it in the microwave. You do have to roll it up a bit to fit it in there if you have a small machine. It stays warm for about twenty minutes, which is not as long as some but that is because the material is evenly distributed and not heavy.

Twenty minutes is enough time to give considerable relief and comfort. It is fantastic for fibromyalgia, and for anyone in general– with pain or without pain. If you have the flu with body aches, this thing is like a lavender-scented Angel.

I highly recommend this product, and the entire line. It is by far the best heatable product I have tried so far.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420051483860431/k2311a0520/5.20.11