Swarovski Crystalline Ballpoint Pens
  • It would definitely be a pity if you do not keep on refilling the pen

• by TheCity

I came across the full range of Swarovski Crystalline Ballpoint Pens while in a souvenir shop in Titisee, Germany. I have seen these pens in brochures and have been wanting to buy them but they are always out of stock in the Swarovski outlets I have inquired with. The actual products are even more beautiful than the ones in the pictures and I fell in love with

them immediately.

The pens are slim, with pale shades such a light pink, blue, purple, and peach. Half of it is made of crystals encased in glass which sparkle lightly as you move the pen around. They were the most elegant pens I have ever seen, and even if there are tons of crystals, the pens were not tacky at all.

I wanted to buy a lot, but stopped ...

• myself from doing so. At EUR 22, it isn’t exactly very cheap. I was also worried about the ink refills, as I am not sure how easy it would be to get hold of them. It would definitely be a pity if you do not keep on refilling the pen. I ended up buying two, the pale pink one for myself, and the purple for
        my cousin. Both are very beautiful, but the purple one I guess is more for teenagers while the pale pink, which is more understated, looks like it can be taken seriously as a business pen as well.

All in all, these pens are so beautiful, and if you’re looking for a special pen for yourself, or to give as a gift, this is definitely one option you can consider.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4620051483640431/k2311a0520/5.20.11