Sexiest Fantasies Fire Works Body Spray  » Perfume  »
  • I usually buy perfumes or scents that I know will last through out the day when I spray them on myself
  • I was in Walmart when I found the Sexiest Fantasies Fire Works Body Spray
  • I decided to purchase the scent, I almost didn't though because my money was very tight at the time
  • The other thing is that I could only find the big bottle and I wanted to buy the smaller one which would have cost less but I didn't see the Fire Works Body Spray in that size
  • I would recommend the Sexiest Fantasies Body Spray for any woman who wants to feel sexy and seductive without over doing it

• by LissaK

I am usually not the type to go for body sprays. I usually buy perfumes or scents that I know will last through out the day when I spray them on myself. That being said what attracted me to the Sexiest Fantasies Fire Works Body Spray is that it reminded me of a scent that I would smell from women passing by sometimes. I wanted to ask these women what kind of perfume they were wearing but I didn’t want to sound weird. I did remember how the fragrance had a musk kind of smell to it and I have always liked that musk smell even since I was a little kid. I was

in Walmart when I found the Sexiest Fantasies Fire Works Body Spray. I wasn’t even looking for this scent when I found it but what caught my eye was the mysterious black bottle it came in and the very sexy title. When I sprayed a little on my wrist I was pleasantly surprised that it smelled like that mysterious musk scent that I would get smell from women walking by, I had finally found it!

I decided to purchase the scent, I almost didn’t though because my money was very tight at the time. The other thing is that I could only find the big bottle and I wanted to buy the smaller one which would have cost less but I didn’t see the Fire Works Body Spray in that size. I knew that it would be hard to pass up because I didn’t know if I would ever find this body spray again so I bought it. I was not disappointed after I did. I took a shower and sprayed it on my neck, chest, stomach and over my clothes. My boyfriend at the time smelled me before we went to bed he leaned in close to smell me then immediately started to touch me saying I turned him on! It’s funny that he would have this reaction because the description on the bottle reads how it contains ...

• Sexiest Fantasies Fire Works Body Spray
      scents like strawberries peaches and vanilla that blend together to create a fragrance as addictive and seductive as the woman who wears it sure to drive any man wild. I see this body spray potentially as the female version of the Axe body spray that guys use!

Whenever I wear it I always feel sexy, it’s like there’s magic in that black bottle. I’m half way through using it and still enjoying every bit of attention I get for wearing it. My aunt even said it smelled nice when she put it on your herself and then she tried to steal it from me! Sexiest Fantasies Fire Works Body Spray smells better to me than

any of the other Sexiest Fantasies Body Sprays I smelled. This is the first time I purchased a body spray with a scent that actually lingers in my clothes like a perfume, and that’s something that I really like about it. I use it as much, if not more, than the perfumes I have. It’s great because it makes me smell amazing without having to apply so much heavy perfume. I love wearing it at bed time too, it’s something about the way my body heat warms up the fragrance under the sheets. I would recommend the Sexiest Fantasies Body Spray for any woman who wants to feel sexy and seductive without over doing it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5619051483430431/k2311a0519/5.19.11