Intex Easy Set Round Pool Cover-10 Ft  » Housewares  »
  • I purchased it from Wal-Mart a few months ago and at the time of purchase I paid 10 dollars for it
  • I have owned several of them and I have to say that this is by far the best one that I have owned
  • One thing that I really love about it is that it's very easy to cover the pool when using it
  • One person can pull it and tie it into place which is very beneficial in my opinion
  • If you are in the market for a great pool cover that gets the job done I would highly recommend it

• by John

I use this thing to cover my pool when not in use and it certainly gets the job done. I purchased it from Wal-Mart a few months ago and at the time of purchase I paid 10 dollars for it. The price is fairly cheap in my opinion. I don’t believe there are many others that are better than this one for the price. I have owned several of them and I have to say that this is by far the best one that I have owned. I didn’t expect a lot out of it considering the price but it

has far exceeded what I initially expected.

The cover itself is very durable and well made. The material that it’s made with is very thick, strong and I’m sure that it will last for some time. It’s made out of vinyl material which is very tough. I have owned it for a few months and although it’s been outside the entire time it has held up perfectly. There are no holes and it has not shown any type of wear so far.

One thing that I really love about it is that it’s very easy to cover the pool when using it.

• It has a very loose fit which provides a lot of room to pull it into place. One person can pull it and tie it into place which is very beneficial in my opinion. Once it’s in place it has a really nice tight snug feel which holds up very well.

One really great quality that I love about this thing is that I don’t have to be concerned about water getting in the middle of it that causes it to sag. There are holes built into it which causes the water to drain off to the side. I have owned several

other covers that would accumulate the water in the middle so I’m very proud that I have been able to totally eliminate that hassle.

The top surface of the cover is very smooth. Whenever leaves or other items fall onto it it doesn’t get stuck unlike others that I have used.

I have had a great experience with it so far. The price was cheap and I have been satisfied with the purchase. I don’t have any complaints whatsoever about this thing. If you are in the market for a great pool cover that gets the job done I would highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319051483300331/k2311a0519/5.19.11