BlueMagic Dash and Console Restorer  » Cars  »
  • I was told by a car mechanic to try this stuff to restore the look of it and I have to say that I have been very impressed with the results
  • I purchased it from Advance Auto and when I purchased it I paid 7 dollars for it
  • After seeing the results I know believe that it was well worth the price
  • I enjoy being able to open and close the bottle without too much of a hassle
  • The results are amazing and I'm so glad that I decided to give it a try

• by John

I own a somewhat older model car and like most old cars the dashboard had some faded areas and it wasn’t in really good condition. I was told by a car mechanic to try this stuff to restore the look of it and I have to say that I have been very impressed with the results. It works very well and I have to say that it made my dashboard look a lot better. I purchased it from Advance Auto and when I purchased it I paid 7 dollars for it. After seeing the results I know believe

that it was well worth the price.

It’s sold in a 8 oz bottle with a screw off cap. I really love the addition of the cap. I enjoy being able to open and close the bottle without too much of a hassle.

This stuff is very simple and easy to use. One piece of advice that I would give before using it is to dust away any excess dust before putting it on because that’s when I was able to get the best results. I used a microfiber pad to apply it to my dashboard. After applying it I noticed ...

• that it not only cleans but it applies a really nice shine that improves my entire interior. There were a lot of faded and discolored areas throughout my interior and this really helped out a lot to eliminate those. After applying it there are no streaks or lines and it’s just a nice smooth finish.

It has several different uses. I not only used it on my dashboard by I also used it on the steering wheel and the console. The results were the same no matter where it was used.

After applying it the shine that it adds lasts for

months. I have noticed that the great look is still there even months after it’s been applied.

Another beneficial thing that I have noticed after using it is that it also repels dirt and debris build up very well after it’s applied. Before I used it I would have to dust my dashboard quite often but after applying this I don’t have to clean it nearly as much.

This stuff is truly wonderful and I enjoy using it. The results are amazing and I’m so glad that I decided to give it a try. I would highly recommend it to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 919051483150331/k2311a0519/5.19.11