O’Cedar Grout Cleaner Brush  » Housewares  »
  • I know from experience that it can be a really big hassle when trying to clean grout lines because it's hard to find anything that's able to fit
  • They are a bit pricey but I was glad that I decided to purchase it
  • One great addition to the brush that I really love is that there is a hole which allows the attachment of a handle
  • I was impressed when I found out that I was able to simply use the handle from my mop with it
  • It fits very well into even the smallest areas which is a great benefit in my opinion

• by John

I know from experience that it can be a really big hassle when trying to clean grout lines because it’s hard to find anything that’s able to fit. I started using this brush a few months ago and they work very well. This thing certainly does get the job done. I purchased them from Wal-Mart and they are sold for 10 dollars. They are a bit pricey but I was glad that I decided to purchase it. I have been very satisfied with the results that I have used since I purchased.

One great addition to the brush that

I really love is that there is a hole which allows the attachment of a handle. I was impressed when I found out that I was able to simply use the handle from my mop with it. It’s a lot easier than just using it in the hand. The hole for the handle is also designed at an angle and I believe this is very beneficial. During use this thing is very comfortable and it does not require a lot of effort because of the design of the handle.

Another thing that I really love about it are the design ...

• of the bristles. The brush is designed at an angle which makes it a lot easier to slide it through the grout lines.

When it comes to cleaning with these things I can say after using them that they do get the job done. The bristles are very rough and stiff. It doesn’t take much scrubbing to wipe away even the toughest dirt and build up with these things. The bristles on it are tightly packed together which helps a lot to remove build up without a lot of scrubbing. Since I purchased it I have used

it quite regularly and the bristles are still in wonderful condition. Unlike with most brushes that have been used a lot the bristles are still very straight so I’m sure that it will last for some time.

Overall, the entire brush is 8 inches long and 2 inches wide. I really love the nice compact size. It fits very well into even the smallest areas which is a great benefit in my opinion.

I believe this thing is impressive. I have had a great experience with it and it well exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend it to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319051482970331/k2311a0519/5.19.11