Burberry Weekend For Women Perfume
  • I think that most women as well as men will enjoy this light but noticable scent
  • I really recommend this scent to anyone wanting to smell good without causing anyone else to have a headache
  • Basically there is no reason why you shouldn't try out this amazing perfume

• by Gina Gott

This scent is great for the weekend as the name suggest. It is also good for any day of the week you want to wear it! Burberry Weekend For Women,is a fresh and playful type of scent. It is the scent of fun and happiness. I think that most women as well as men will enjoy this light but noticable scent. Try it out for yourself if you are looking for a very nice fragrance. This one is affordable yet still a quality perfume.

This beautiful fragrance has a nice variety of notes in it. There is some peach and mandarin in it. There is also some marigold and orchid. There is also yummy

vanilla scent that really stands out in a good way. This scent also has some musk and sandalwood added to it for a sensual dry down. I think this is a wonderful sweet perfume. This perfume is one that the younger crowd can enjoy as well as the mature women. This scent is energizing and youthful,but still very elegant. It is just the right mix to make almost anyone happy.

This scent is on the lighter side. It doesn’t just fade away though. I have gotten many compliments from it and had many people asking me what scent I was wearing. I think this is a great choice for those ladies that want to ...

• smell amazing,but also want a soft scent too. This perfume has good lasting power. It stays on my skin for about 8 hours. I am happy with that. I can get through a work day without having to do any touch up spritzes.

The price is really good for what you are getting! You can find a 1 oz bottle of this stuff for $38.00. I think that is a nice price for such a lovely scent. This is a nice perfume for day or night wear. You will feel rejuvinated once you spray some of this stuff onto your skin. You don’t have to spray to much either. A little bit will last

you all day. You can find this perfume at Ulta. Look for a cute little bottle.

I really recommend this scent to anyone wanting to smell good without causing anyone else to have a headache. This scent is sweet and youthful. It also has a sensual side to it as well. The lasting power is really good and so is the price. Basically there is no reason why you shouldn’t try out this amazing perfume. I know that I am glad to have found it. It is really a nice all around fragrance that will get you compliment after compliment. I can’t see many people not loving this one. It is such a great value!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5619051482880331/k2311a0519/5.19.11