Idole d’Armani Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think this scent suits executive business women or just ladies that want to get noticed
  • On the right woman though,this scent can be amazing I'm sure
  • This fragrance is very unique and interesting for sure
  • I don't think it makes a good day scent unless you are going to a fancy lunch reception or something
  • I don't think I will be purchasing this one again

• by Gina Gott

Normally I enjoy wearing bold scents. Idole d’Armani,was a little to much for even me though. This is the type of scent you wear when you want to command attention in a room. I think this scent suits executive business women or just ladies that want to get noticed. I have to say that this scent is one of the few that actually gave me a headache. I suggest you sample it before buying. On the right woman though,this scent can be amazing I’m sure. It is a little bit expensive. If you enjoy the scent it

might be worth it to you though.

This perfume smells rich and expensive. I think it is a good choice for more mature ladies. This scent would be to much for the younger crowd though. This is a very sophisticated and cultured fragrance. It has notes of davana, pear, and bitter orange. There are also notes of rose loukoum, jasmine, and saffron. This scent has notes of styrax and vetiver. It ends with patchouli. This fragrance is very unique and interesting for sure.

This scent is in your face strong. You will not be able to go anywhere without this scent following you. This fragrance will be like a little cloud that hangs over your head. I think it is a little much,but some women really enjoy extremely strong scents. This fragrance is mostly suited for night wear. I don’t think it makes a good day scent unless you are going to a fancy lunch reception or something. The staying power of this perfume is ok. For the price I think it should last longer though. This scent stays on for about 6 or 7 hours.

The price is a little high. It smells ...

• Idole d'Armani Perfume
      like a rich scent though,so you know it is going to be costly. You can get a 1.7 oz bottle for about $62.00. The good news is that you don’t have to put much on at all before you are covered in the scent. The bad news is that it does fade in a few hours,so you might have to reapply it. The bottle this scent comes in is very classy and nice. I do collect perfume bottles,so I am happy to have this one in my collection.

I don’t think I will be purchasing this one

again. After I tried using it on a couple of different occasions,I gave this one to my aunt. She loves it though. I think this is a perfume that you are either going to know pretty fast if it is for you or not. It is strong and bold in an incredible way. It has ok lasting power,but I think it could offer a little more for the price. All in all, this is a scent that you will have to check out for yourself. I am not a big fan of it,but it might suit some ladies very well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5619051482800331/k2311a0519/5.19.11