Ulta 3 in 1 Shower Smoothies
  • I really recommend this product to everyone
  • I think kids as well as grown people can enjoy this stuff
  • I love the scent that it gives my skin and hair
  • I like that it has a pump on it and is so easy to use
  • I know that I adore this shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath product

• by Gina Gott

This product does it all. I mean everything that you can want in the bath or shower is right in this great smelling little product! It is reasonably priced and does what it is suppose to do. I really recommend this product to everyone. I think kids as well as grown people can enjoy this stuff. I love the scent that it gives my skin and hair. I just can’t get enough of this 3 in 1 Shower Smoothie. It is a great buy. For all that you are getting you just can’t beat the price!

This shower smoothie does 3 things. One it works as a bubble bath. Two it works as a shampoo. Three it works as a body

wash. It is everything that you can want. You can save money by just using this one bottle of product. This stuff comes in a variety of scents. I love the Appletini. They also have other scents like: Keylime Cooler, Pineapple Passion, Chocolate Milkshake, Pink Champagne, Pink Lemonade, Banana Bliss, Watermelon Slice, and many more. There is a scent for everyone out there! The scent is perfumey and long lasting too.

As a bubble bath, body wash, and shampoo this stuff works like it should. It doesn’t dry my skin or hair out. Instead it is very moisturizing. It is a good product to use everyday. It saves time and money when you use it all at once. A little goes ...

• a long way with this product too. You don’t have to use much to get the results that you need. It lathers up very nicely. This product is a good choice and can become addictive. I think I have bought one of about every scent they offer over the years.

The price is great. You buy a big bottle for $14.99. The bottle is 24 oz. You are buying 3 things,so the price is wonderful. You don’t have to use much product,so this big bottle will last for a long time! You can find this stuff at Ulta. I like that it has a pump on it and is so easy to use. You don’t waste any either. Just use what

you need. This stuff is just right for everyone! I know that I adore this shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath product.

You can never go wrong when you are getting a quality product from Ulta. You can also never go wrong when you are buying a product that does 3 things. I most especially love the bubble bath part. It makes big bubbles. It does clean your body and hair good too though. I like how soft it leaves my skin and hair. I think the price is fantastic for all that you are getting with this one big bottle of stuff. Try the many different scents and see which one fits you. I like them all. I recommend this product to everyone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119051482760231/k2311a0519/5.19.11