Ulta Sheer Fragrance Mist Lush Pear
  • For days when you want to wear something light that still smells amazing try Ulta Sheer Fragrance Mist
  • I really love wearing it on hot summer days though,when I just want to wear something good and light
  • I think this scent is a great value and an all around awesome buy
  • I know that I always get compliments on it

• by Gina Gott

For days when you want to wear something light that still smells amazing try Ulta Sheer Fragrance Mist. It comes in many different scents. I love the Lush Pear scent the best! It smells very sensual and is a great soft scent. You can wear it anywhere. I also love the price. This stuff is so affordable for such great scents! This stuff should be added to every woman’s perfume table. It is amazing, beautiful, and intoxicating. Try it out and you will see what I mean. I really love this stuff. Ulta did good.

The Lush Pear scent has some yummy notes in it. There is Bartlett Pears. There is also notes of

Watery Melon. The scent also has a little bit of Honeysuckle added to it. It is such a yummy summer scnet. It can be worn anytime of the year though. I really love wearing it on hot summer days though,when I just want to wear something good and light. This stuff is great to put on right after you take a shower or bath too.

This scent is soft and gentle. It is noticeable though. This stuff is good for any age. Mom’s and daughters can both share it. It is pretty long lasting for a fragrance mist. It usually stays on me about 5 or 6 hours. I can carry the bottle around ...

• in my purse though for touch up spritzes. This is a nice day or night scent. It can be worn anywhere. It is a very fun and flirty type of mist. I enjoy it!

The price is incredible! You will be glad to pay it. I know that I am. One bottle of this Ulta Sheer Fragrance Mist in Lush Pear is only $9.00. The bottle size 8 oz. You are more than getting your money’s worth when you buy this stuff! I am so glad that I tried it. It is right up there with Bath and Body Works. They also make matching lotions and bath and shower gel. You can layer this scnet

to get more lasting power or just respray when you need to.

I think this scent is a great value and an all around awesome buy. If you enjoy the scent of pears,then try this one out. For the money,you can’t go wrong. I am so glad that there is an affordable but amazing smelling mist like this. I know that I always get compliments on it. It is a very friendly scent. It is light and refreshing,but will get you some attention too. Try this stuff out if you want an affordable and wonderful fragrance mist to add to your collection. I know that I keep a bottle of this mist around,especially for hot sunny days!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5619051482750231/k2311a0519/5.19.11