Emporio Armani Diamonds perfume  » Perfume  »
  • You don't get much better than this in my opinion
  • I think this is a perfume that will fit almost any woman's style
  • I like that,since I don't have to worry about respraying it often
  • It just stays on and keeps me smelling amazing for hours
  • This is a perfume that I really recommend

• by Gina Gott

Emporio Armani Diamonds,is a top of the line perfume. You don’t get much better than this in my opinion. This scent is beautiful! This perfume is in my top favorite scents. It is unique and amazing. This is a nice scent for days when you want to smell incredibly sexy. I think this is a perfume that will fit almost any woman’s style. It smells rich and expensive,but it is actually affordable for a designer scent. I really think this is one that just about every woman should have in her perfume

collection! The phrase”diamonds are a girl’s best friend” suits Armani Diamonds just right!

This scent has a variety of pretty notes in it. It has some wonderul citrus notes. There are also notes of lychee and raspberry. This perfume also has some rose, orris, and geranium in it. There is some freesia and lily of the valley too. This fragrance ends with notes of vetiver, cedar, and patchouli. There is also a yummy vanilla note to it as well. This scent is very sensual. It is perfect for any event that you might want to wear it too. It can be good for work or if you are going on a date.

Emporio Armani Diamonds, is the perfect mix between a strong and light scent. It is right in the middle. Bold enough to get you attention,but soft enough to wear anywhere you choose. This scent is good for day or night wear. It lasts too. This perfume has a nice staying power of around 8 or 9 hours on me. I like that,since I don’t have to worry about respraying it often. It ...

• Emporio Armani Diamonds perfume
      just stays on and keeps me smelling amazing for hours!

The price is good and affordable for a high end designer name like Armani. You can find this scent at stores like Ulta. You can get a 1 oz bottle for $39.50. You can get a 1.7 oz bottle for $58.00. Trust me,you are getting a deal with those prices! This scent is so good! This fragrance is good for any age lady to wear. It can be appreciated by the younger crowd as well as the more mature. This scent is just

a wow scent! I love the pretty sparkling bottle that it comes in too.

This is a scent that will get you many compliments. I love wearing it,and someone always compliments me on it wherever I go. The scent is great, the long wearing ability of it is awesome, and it is pretty affordable for a high end fragrance. This is a perfume that I really recommend. It is one of my favorites. I try and keep a bottle around. I enjoy wearing this scent everywhere! Try it out and you will see why.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5619051482740231/k2311a0519/5.19.11