Paris Yves Saint Laurent
  • I know that I grew up enjoying this classic scent
  • I enjoy wearing this fragrance on special occasions
  • I really love wearing it and sniffing it every chance I get
  • I think this is a perfume that really will suit everyone no matter what their age
  • I like that this perfume really is timeless

• by Gina Gott

Paris Yves Saint Laurent Perfume, is unmistakable. If you have ever smelt it,then you will remember it. I know that I grew up enjoying this classic scent. This was one of my aunt’s favorite scents,so I guess she is the one that got me hooked on it. I enjoy wearing this fragrance on special occasions. It really is a lovely scent. The only drawback is thatit is a little expensive. This scent has been around for many years and as a loyal fan I will pay the price for it. This scent smells great and brings back memories of my young adulthood. I guess that is what keeps me going back to it again and again.

This scent is richly beautiful. It is one

of those almost intoxicating fragrances that you just can’t get out of your head. I really love wearing it and sniffing it every chance I get. This fragrance has notes of rose and orange flower. There are also notes of mimosa and oak moss. Amber and sandalwood are the perfect ending notes to this fabulous blend of notes. I think this is a perfume that really will suit everyone no matter what their age. I guess that is why it is still so popular today. This classic fragrance will always be at the top of it’s class.

This scent is powerful but not to much. You can wear this scent and get noticed,but you don’t have to worry about anyone getting a headache in your ...

• wake. I like that this perfume really is timeless. It has style and class and is just a lot more than some of the newer fragrances that are coming out now a days. I also enjoy it’s long wearing time. You can put this stuff on and it will lasts for about 8 or 9 hours without fading at all. That is worth the extra money if you enjoy this fragrance.

The price is up there. You have to pay for a scent that smells this good and has been around for as long as this one has. You can get a 1.6 oz bottle for $62.00. You can also get a bigger 2.5 oz for $74.00. It is a lot of money,but money well

spent. This scent is many ladies signature scent. It is one that you will keep going back to once you discover it. I really think it is a wonderful buy,even if it is a little more expensive.

Try this scent out. It is a lovely combination of fragrance notes that will make you feel special and pretty. I think this is a great scent for all ladies. This perfume is memorable and great little treat for yourself. Try it out if you are looking for something that is different and fabulous. There has to be a reason why a scent stays around as long as this one,and it is because it is a beautiful and classy fragrance that just can’t go out of style.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5619051482710231/k2311a0519/5.19.11