5th Avenue by Elizabeth Arden Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I recommend this perfume to just about every woman out there
  • It is stylish scent and one that I think just about every lady can appreciate
  • I like that this perfume smells very classy

• by Gina Gott

5th Avenue by Elizabeth Arden,is an amazing floral scent. I always get people coming up to me no matter where I am and asking me what I am wearing,when I have on this scent. If you like flowers and sensual scents,then this perfume is probably for you. It is affordable and long lasting too. I recommend this perfume to just about every woman out there. This scent is a great go to fragrance when you can’t decide what you feel like wearing. This scent is light,but will still have you standing out in a crowd. It is an amazing choice in fragrances.

This perfume is both elegant and flirty. It has notes of lilac

and linden blossom. There is also violet added to it. This scent also has notes of nutmeg and clove. There is also a beautiful sandalwood fragrance to it as well. This perfume really makes you feel sexy and vibrant when you spray it on. It is stylish scent and one that I think just about every lady can appreciate. This scent can be worn by teenagers or grown ladies. It is suited for any age.

This scent is not to strong,but not to weak either. It has a good balance,so that it is attractive to everyone. I like that this perfume smells very classy. It is a scent that will have many people complimenting ...

• you. I also really love the staying power of this perfume. You can spray it on in the early morning and still be getting compliments on it the same night,even if you don’t reapply it. I think this stuff is amazing. It is such a beautiful perfume.

The price is really good for the quality. I really like most Elizabeth Arden scents,and they are usually priced pretty reasonable. You can find a 1 oz bottle of this stuff for $35.00. A 2.5 oz bottle is about $48.00. One bottle will really last you a long time too. You don’t need many spritzes to get a good scent that stays with you. I like the bottle

of this perfume too. It is cute in a sophisticated looking way.

All in all, I am happy that this scent is out there. I think this is a great perfume to wear when you want to feel alluring,but don’t want to spend to much money. This scent smells a lot more expensive than it really is. The price is affordable. The staying power is incredible. This is a perfume that is a joy to wear and a joy to sniff. You will get many compliments from it. This is one scent that isn’t going out of style for a long time to come. Check it out ,and I hope you enjoy it as well as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5619051482690231/k2311a0519/5.19.11