Coghlan’s Expandable Water Carrier  » Housewares  »
  • I really love this water carrier because it gets the job done and I have not had any problems with it
  • I believe that one of the reasons why it's a must have for anyone that travels is because it's expand-able
  • I enjoy being able to simply pack it into my bag without it taking up a lot of room when it's not filled
  • I found it at Wal-Mart about a year ago and at the time of purchase I paid 10 dollars for it
  • I have had a great experience using it and I expect it to last for some time

• by John

I travel a lot and I usually carry water around a lot. I really love this water carrier because it gets the job done and I have not had any problems with it. It does exactly what it’s supposed to do. I believe that one of the reasons why it’s a must have for anyone that travels is because it’s expand-able. I enjoy being able to simply pack it into my bag without it taking up a lot of room when it’s not filled. I found it at Wal-Mart about a year ago and at the time of purchase I paid 10 dollars for it. It’s a 2 gallon so I believe that the

price was fairly reasonable in my opinion. It was one of the cheaper types available so I believe I made a great buy.

Coghlan’s was not a brand that I was familiar with before I purchased this particular product but if this is how most of their products are made I would say that they make very good products. The plastic that it’s made out of is very durable and thick. One of the reasons why I decided to go with this particular one is because of the size. Like I said it’s a two gallon which in my opinion is not too big or too small. When I’m traveling I like to carry around as ...

• less weight as possible and I have to say that this thing is perfect.

It has held up very well since I purchased it. I have owned several other similar products that have had problems with leaks but I’ve been very impressed at the fact that I have not experienced any leakage problems with this one.

Another thing that I really love about it is the design of the handle. The handle is attached to the top instead of the side and I believe this is wonderful. It’s a lot less of a hassle to carry this thing around and I can say from experience that the handle certainly helps to provide a lot of comfort while porting it

around.

It has a built in spout so I really love the convenience that I am able to pour water using it. The spout is very narrow which is wonderful because I can pour it into almost any container no matter the size of the opening. The spout is also located on the corner of the carrier so in my opinion it’s a lot easier to pour considering that it’s at an angle. There is also an on/off feature on the spout which I believe is a very beneficial addition.

I really love this thing. I have had a great experience using it and I expect it to last for some time. I would highly recommend it to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317051482540331/k2311a0517/5.17.11