In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon Body Mist  » Cosmetics  »
  • It was never high on the list of perfumes that I wanted to try, but when I got this on a special offer then I decided that I wanted to have a go
  • I tend to buy something every time I get an Avon book as there is usually something that I want, but perhaps the time I bought this there wasn't much else in the book that caught my attention
  • This may seem expensive for a Body Spray, which I agree it is, but it is more like a watered down version of the Perfume in a way
  • I would perhaps recommend this Body Mist before the Perfume since it is a lighter kind of scent if you are just wanting a gentle spritz

• by leeanne160480

This scent has been out for quite a few Avon books but it is only recently that I have ended up trying it. It was never high on the list of perfumes that I wanted to try, but when I got this on a special offer then I decided that I wanted to have a go. I tend to buy something every time I get an Avon book as there is usually something that I want, but perhaps the time I bought this there wasn’t much else in the book that caught my attention.

You can get this in a Perfume and Body Mist. It is the Body Mist that I am reviewing at the moment but I have bought the Perfume as well. That can wait for another review though.

This comes in a 100ml bottle and the right price of this is £10.50. This may seem expensive for

a Body Spray, which I agree it is, but it is more like a watered down version of the Perfume in a way. I got this for £7 which still was a bit expensive, but have seen it on offer every now and again around the £8 mark. That’s the good thing about Avon is that the products are on special offer every now and again.

This comes in a simple looking rectangular box. It is long enough and quite slim. The colour of the box is a peach colour and the writing is in white. It looks alright but just a bit simple looking and nothing all that special. The bottle is much the same. It stands quite tall and is kind of slim as well. The glass bottle is slightly frosted and you can see the light orange coloured liquid through the glass. The writing is white ...

• on the bottle and there is a Flower pattern on the front as well but this is just done by an outline. It looks nice enough. The shiny silver lid looks alright and perhaps makes this look a bit more expensive - but then again it is pretty expensive anyway.

So how does this smell? It is an ok scent. Quite a heavy scent so a little of this goes a long way. The blurb from Avon states “Entice your senses with an alluring bouquet of luscious florals, enveloped in amber wood and peach tea leaves”. When I spray a little bit of this you can smell it straight away. You can use this as a Body Spray as it is more designed but you can also use this more as a Perfume. Fair enough it isn’t as strong scented as the Perfume, but instead of this coming out

in the same Spray way as a Body Spray it is more a spritz.

Even just 2 sprays of this will give a good strenght of scent. Straight away you can smell the Fruity scent of the Peach but there is the more Musky scent of the Tea Leaves as well. It all goes together well but it really isn’t my kind of scent. It’s nice enough but I suppose it depends of what sort of scent that you like.

The scent of this seems to last a good lenght of time as well and after the scent settles down and dries then the scent smells a lot nicer.

Worth a try if you like slightly Wood kind of scented smells, and the light sparkling Peach. I would perhaps recommend this Body Mist before the Perfume since it is a lighter kind of scent if you are just wanting a gentle spritz.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051482120231/k2311a0517/5.17.11