Avon Naturals Lemon Blossom and Basil Room and Linen Spray  » Housewares  »
  • I would say that this range is my favourite in the Avon book as the scents in here are Fruity and light
  • There is quite a few scents in this range, and unfortunately some of the nice scents have come and gone, but there is the odd new 1 that pops up, and of course I have to try it
  • The right price of this is £4 which I think is a bit expensive

• by leeanne160480

This is the latest new scent out in the Avon books from the Naturals range. I would say that this range is my favourite in the Avon book as the scents in here are Fruity and light. There is quite a few scents in this range, and unfortunately some of the nice scents have come and gone, but there is the odd new 1 that pops up, and of course I have to try it.

This scent has launched with the usual 3 products and I have tried them all. There is this 1, a Shower Gel and a Hand and Body Lotion. I will review them all individually, but it is the Room Spray that I am doing first.

This comes in the usual 125ml bottle. Not the largest bottle but it is surprising how

long a bottle of this can last. The right price of this is £4 which I think is a bit expensive. This used to be £3.75 but the price had went up at the start of this year. I feel that this is too expensive for such a product, but it was good as you used to get this for 99p every now and again which is when I would tend to stock up on products like this.

The bottle is alright. It is a clear plastic bottle which although is quite slimline it is tall enough as well. At least with this being clear you can see how much of the liquid you have used. The liquid is clear as well. This has a wrap around stick on label going around the bottle and ...

• there is the branding on the front and a picture of half a Lemon and this looks bright and fresh enough.There is also a nod to the Basil part as well with a little leaf.

So how does this smell? Well i’m not going to say that this is an aquired scent, but I can see how some people may not like this kind of scent. It is a strong enough scent and when you spray this at first you get the nice scent of the Lemon. It is pretty Tart smelling, but not overly. I could take the Lemon scent alright as it is a fresh and light scent, but I am not overly keen on the Basil part. It’s not that you can smell the Basil all that much, but there is

a sort of gritty, leafy, musky scent in here, which obviously must be the Basil. It’s just not the kind of scent I tend to go for.

I find that if you spray this just 3-4 times then you get a good strenght of scent and if you spray this in the middle of the room then the scent seems to spread around the room well. For this amount of sprays I find the strenght of it just right, but if you want it stronger or lighter then just spray more of less.

I guess that i’m glad I tried the range, as it made a change from the usual kind of scent and I got to try it at a good price, but I can’t see me buying this again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317051482100231/k2311a0517/5.17.11