Avon Ideal Shade Concealer Stick
2.5
  • I bought the Almond shade which cost at around PhP199 (Philippine Peso) or almost US$5
  • Anyway, my experience with this product is a bit satisfactory
  • My only problem with this product is that it is so creamy
  • I will try to buy other brands just to get the best result that I have been looking for

• by Lynn M. A.

I have fair skin and the most noticeable part on my face aside from my oily skin is my dark circles under the eyes. From time to time, I use concealers. They are effective in hiding dark circles, dark marks from acne and even blemishes. I tried using Avon Ideal Shade Concealer Stick.

This product comes in 2 shades. Medium shade for medium to dark skin tone. Then Almond shade for light

to medium skin tone.

I bought the Almond shade which cost at around PhP199 (Philippine Peso) or almost US$5. It is available only in Avon outlets. Anyway, my experience with this product is a bit satisfactory.

I like its almond shade. It matches perfectly my skin tone. It is not irritating on my skin.

It does not have any unpleasant smell. My only problem with this product is that it is so ...

• creamy. I use my fingertips to apply evenly on the dark circles under my eyes.

In addition, I need to apply only a small amount. If I put too much, it may looks chalky and leaves some lines on my eyes. I try to experiment on my application of this concealer until I get the perfect blend.

All I need is to put only an adequate amount enough to cover any dark

circles or blemishes. It also wears off easily which is really disappointing. It does not stick longer on the skin especially on oily skin.

It does not goes well with loose powder or some powder foundations. My final verdict for this item, it is just a little bit satisfactory, not too bad at all. I will try to buy other brands just to get the best result that I have been looking for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051482050231/k2311a0517/5.17.11