Careline Eyeshadow Quad in Hip Hop Shade  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I like its shimmering effect when put on my lids

• by Lynn M. A.

Eyeshadow is helpful to add glimmers and colors to our eyes. They come in different shades and packaging. They are also distributed by different cosmetic brands. Now, Careline has their own set of eyeshadow lines.

They call this as Careline Eyeshadow Quad. These eyeshadow are packed in a transparent pot designed where you can see the shade from the outside. I like its cool design.

It is something new. When you

open the cover, you can see four tiny tips on the top and when you pull it out, it is actually a sponge applicator. This costs PhP165 (Philippine Peso) or around US$4.

Anyway, these eyeshadow are available in different shades, namely: Hard Rock, Rhythm and Blues, Hip Hop and Soul. Among these four shades, I purchased Hip Hop. This eyeshadow consists of four different shades which includes gold, lilac, light ...

• red and emerald green.

I like its shimmering effect when put on my lids. It blends well. It also has its moisturizing effect on the skin.

It is not irritating nor creates any blemishes. However, I also find some negative sides to this product. I don’t really like its texture.

It easily wears off. I need to put a powder base so that this eyeshadow sticks longer on my oily skin.

I also find the color combinations in this eyeshadow a bit out of place.

I mean it is so hard to blend two different shades. I end up using only one shade at a time.

My final verdict, I would never buy this eyeshadow again.

It does not meet up my expectations. This is only good for a teenage girl who loves shiny shimmering shades. For young adults, this is not so good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051482040231/k2311a0517/5.17.11