Philips HR 2860 55 Juicer Mixer
  • What I like most is putting a milk of glass and strawberries press the power button and serve a glass of fresh juice of strawberries with my wife and kids
  • I just got shocked and thought that it will cost me another new juicer but it doesn’t get even a single scratch on its glass
  • For the rest, and general level I think it is a good device as a mixer and also is quite inexpensive, costing about $25

• by pihunik

On this occasion I would like to give my opinion about the Philips Blender HR 2860 55, a small blender to which you can take great advantage in many aspects and also it is very economical. Its white in color with orange base which really look nice and pleasant to eyes.

First, I should stress on its power. It has enough power and can shred in a few minutes everything you put into it. Crushing the

fruits for making juice for me is no more head ache. What I like most is putting a milk of glass and strawberries press the power button and serve a glass of fresh juice of strawberries with my wife and kids. I tried many fruits and vegetables in it and it always works great.

Its design is simple and nice. And it’s very easy blender. The downside that I find this mixer is that the glass ...

• has little capacity for my taste. Since it’s only having 40 ounces of capacity, and sometimes when I make more juice for people, I have to do it several times.

This piece of mixer is also unbreakable which I am able to know one day when suddenly while cleaning the juicer it slipped from my hands and fall on the ground from around 4 feet’s. I just got shocked and thought that it will cost me

another new juicer but it doesn’t get even a single scratch on its glass.

For the rest, and general level I think it is a good device as a mixer and also is quite inexpensive, costing about $25.

Philips is a brand that had in my kitchen items has always inspired me some confidence, because they are easy to handle and also last long time because they are typically provided high quality products. So I will definitely recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1617051482010231/k2311a0517/5.17.11