Ever Bilena Advance Lip & Cheek Tint  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I thought this is just the perfect shade for me
  • First thing I noticed was that it tasted a little bitter
  • However, my only problem with liquid cheek tint is that I can't control its volume

• by Lynn M. A.

I am fond of buying new make-ups for myself. I usually buy lip gloss and cheek blusher. I can’t live without these stuffs. I have a pale and fair complexion so I need some glow on my skin especially my cheeks.

Anyway, last December, I saw this lip and cheek tint from Ever Bilena. I like its glass

tube design. It looks pretty chic.

This product is available in three shades: bloom, lush and buzz. I bought the bloom shade. Its color is like a strawberry pink.

I thought this is just the perfect shade for me. Its regular price at that time was PhP175 (Philippine Peso) or around US$4. Anyway, I tried it first on my lips.

First thing I noticed was that it tasted a little bitter. Its smell was just fine. Actually, it didn’t have any smell at all.

I didn’t like it on my lips. Now, when I put it on my cheeks, it blended well. It gave a radiant glow on me.

However, my only problem with liquid cheek ...

• Ever Bilena Advance Lip & Cheek Tint
      tint is that I can’t control its volume. There is a higher chance that it is not fairly blended on both my cheeks. Anyway, I still continued using this product on my cheeks for about 3 weeks then I used again my favorite brand of blush on.

Luckily, I never experienced any adverse effects on my skin. After

a month, while checking my cosmetic items, I noticed that an unpleasant smell began to resurface on this particular lip and cheek tint. I don’t know why it happens.

Maybe because it is beyond its time span. I was really disappointed. I would never buy this product again.

It does not meet my expectations at all. It is just a waste of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051482000231/k2311a0517/5.17.11