The Devil Wears Prada
2.0
  • Hathaway plays an up and coming journalism student who takes an internship at a fashion magazine and finds herself going from social outcast to the favorite of her boss (played by Meryl Streep)
  • I was also very unimpressed by the ending, which wasn't happy or sad, it was just an ending

• by Steve
      I typically like Anne Hathaway’s movies but the Devil Wears Prada just didn’t do anything for me. Hathaway plays an up and coming journalism student who takes an internship at a fashion magazine

and finds herself going from social outcast to the favorite of her boss (played by Meryl Streep). Along the way, she loses the love of her life and her best friends. I’m not ...

• sure what it is I didn’t like about the film but it just felt a bit fake to me (probably because the fashion industry is) and Hathaway didn’t seem to fit the part.
        I was also very unimpressed by the ending, which wasn’t happy or sad, it was just an ending. Perhaps, if it’s on television one night, I’ll watch this again. But, it’s not one I want in my movie collection.

The Devil Wears Prada
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111104148200430/k2311a0411/4.11.07