Bobbie Nail Polish Remover
  • I love painting my nails in many different colors, from dark to light colors, or from neon colors to metallic colors
  • I found Bobbie Nail Polish Remover just recently in a drugstore
  • So I think this is one of the best nail polish remover in the fragrance category
  • So in my opinion, this is a good nail polish only for light colors

• by autumndreamer

I love doing my own manicure at home. I love painting my nails in many different colors, from dark to light colors, or from neon colors to metallic colors. No matter which color I choose, I’ll always need to have a good nail polish remover to effectively remove residues of the past nail colors. That’s why it’s really a must-have for me because I won’t be able to do anything with my nails without it.

I found Bobbie Nail Polish Remover just recently in a drugstore. It is available in a small, medium, and large bottle. I chose to purchase the one in the smallest bottle which costs P17.80. It is pricier than acetone which I use back then but this

is still affordable. The contents are 30ml, it’s good for more than a month if you always change your nail polish color, like twice every week. It is acetone-based. It has 30% acetone formula. It’s a color green liquid. It’s also perfumed and with moisturizer so nails doesn’t become dry and brittle. It says it’s non-drying and non-smearing.

First, this nail polish remover has a very fresh scent. I never expected a nail polish remover could smell this fragrant. It’s really perfumed. It has a fresh powder scent. It reminds me of a baby powder, it smells really fresh and I love smelling it. After I remove my nail colors with this, my nails would instantly smell fresh. It’s a really pleasant

smell. So I think this is one of the best nail polish remover in the fragrance category.

It’s not like acetone that when you remove nail polish with it, the color smears and nails will feel and look dry. This nail polish works very clean in light colors. It smears in very dark colors like black and dark blue. But in light colors, it works clean and after removing the nail color, my nails doesn’t look or feel dry at all, but they smell really good. This is very easy to use on light, frosted, or glaze colors. It’s easy to remove on those colors but it may take a while and it’s a little bit hard to remove on the too ...

• Bobbie Nail Polish Remover
      dark and too bright colors with this. The colors smears onto the skin and it all looks messy. I sometimes use acetone instead of this on dark and too bright like neon colors.

So in my opinion, this is a good nail polish only for light colors. I don’t use this on dark colors but I use acetone instead. This is really effective in removing light colors especially the frosted nail polishes. But in removing dark colors, expect that it will take a few minutes to be removed and sometimes some dark colors are really hard to be removed so I just use acetone instead. It works really great just on light colors. This has a great fragrance, I also feel this

moisturizes my nails so that’s good. This doesn’t dry my nails unlike other nail polish removers. Whenever this removes my nail polish, I really feel that this cleans my nails really well and it doesn’t bring negative effects on my nails. Even though this contains 30% acetone, it doesn’t dry my nails and make them brittle. I actually feel I still have healthy nails. The only downside is that this is really not good in removing dark colored nail polishes. It doesn’t remove the dark and bright colors easily and they smear so it all looks messy. So it’s best to choose a different nail polish remover or just an acetone for dark colors. This is a good nail polish only for light colors.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051481920231/k2311a0517/5.17.11