Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Body Lotion
  • But I decided to try it when I ran out of my own lotion
  • My mom bought this from her co-worker but I think this brand is popular and very much available on the Internet
  • At first, I thought the design of the bottle suits to old women but I eventually learned to appreciate it and realized it actually looks really classic
  • Before, I always opt for gentle and mild scents but I still enjoyed using this
  • And for moisturizing, I think the time when sleeping is the best time for moisturizing and besides, this can be really sticky and I don't like the feeling of stickiness in the daytime while I'm working or doing some things

• by autumndreamer

I like using scented lotions. They make me feel more like a girl. Fragrant lotions have that effect on me that makes me feel like being a real girl. My mom one day went home with this Bath & Body Works Lotion she bought from her co-worker. At first, I was hesitant to try it because my first impression was this has the kind of scent only old women would wear. But I decided to try it when I ran out of my own lotion.

This Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Lotion costs $10.50. My mom bought this from her co-worker but I think this brand is popular and very much available on the Internet. It’s in an 8 oz bottle. It has powerful conditioning ingredients like Shea Butter, fast-absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E. It’s an opulent floral bouquet that captures the essence of moonlit strolls in a lush garden. The key fragrance notes are French Lavender, Lily of the Valley, Oakmoss, and Musk.

This Lotion is stored in a very beautiful and lovely

bottle. At first, I thought the design of the bottle suits to old women but I eventually learned to appreciate it and realized it actually looks really classic. It looks really classic to me, like a bottle from Victorian era.

The lotion has a strong floral and musky scent. Before, I always opt for gentle and mild scents but I still enjoyed using this. The scent smells like strong old women perfume but I still like it so I still used it. This is something my grandmother likes using. It’s a light purple lotion and when you smell it, you’ll feel like you’re in a garden surrounded with a variety of flowers with strong fragrances. The fragrance stays at the skin. I apply this lotion on my body at night. And when I wake up in the morning, the scent is still on my skin and my clothes catches the scent. My blanket, my pillows, and my bedsheet also began to smell like this. It’s so good that this lotion’s scent has a really good staying ...

• power. It’s like a perfume for my skin.

About the moisturizing effect, I used this lotion first on my palms at night then I put on my mittens to lock in the moisture. I used to have rough palms but when I started using this every night under my mittens, my hands had become so much softer and smoother. My mother also noticed that when she took my hand and touched my palms. It has a very nice moisturizing power. I use this on my whole body and it makes my skin really soft and smooth.

About the downsides, aside from the fact that my first impression was that it smells like a perfume of old women, the lotion’s consistency also is very thick and can be really sticky when applied to the skin that’s why I only apply this on my body at night but I still don’t mind applying this on my palms at daytime for extra moisturizing. If I apply this on my body at daytime, I get irritated because it makes my body

warmer and that’s bad because I’m in a tropical country so I will get sweaty easily and aside from that, my body will also get really sticky.

So definitely this lotion is best used at night after a shower before bedtime because that’s the time when we are relaxed the most, this has a really relaxing scent that can help fight stress. The scent is definitely perfect for sleeping time. And for moisturizing, I think the time when sleeping is the best time for moisturizing and besides, this can be really sticky and I don’t like the feeling of stickiness in the daytime while I’m working or doing some things. That’s why this is really best used at nighttime.

So in general, this lotion has a good fragrance and also the fragrance’s staying power is great. The moisturizing power is good too. It has a very thick consistency and it makes my skin a lot warmer and it also feels sticky sometimes so I choose to apply this only every night before bedtime when it’s cool and I’m just relaxing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051481860231/k2311a0517/5.17.11