Sisters Sanitary Napkin Silk Floss Night with Wings  » Health  »
2.5
  • Anyway, I bought the pad for night use with wings
  • Anyway, my experience with this sanitary pad is not that satisfactory
  • It has a cottony cover which I think is not that durable
  • I thought that despite its cheaper price, I could at least get a good quality
  • Anyway, I haven't tried Sisters Sanitary Pad for day use but I don't think I will also buy that product

• by Lynn M. A.

There are plenty of brands of sanitary pads to choose from the market. One of these is Sisters Sanitary Napkin Silk Floss Night with Wings. This sanitary pad is available in two variants. One is for day use and the other one is for night use.

You can also choose wings or non-wings pad. Anyway, I bought the pad for night use with wings. I find this product really cheap compared to my favorite

brand.

One pack of this product contains 8 pads. This pack costs around PhP24 or around half a dollar. It also has a fresh scented smell just like my favorite brand.

In addition, it is available anywhere even in small stores. Anyway, my experience with this sanitary pad is not that satisfactory. It has a cottony cover which I think is not that durable.

It is not highly absorbent. It easily wears off. I ...

• bought the pad with wings hoping that it stays in place firmly however it easily falls out of place.

So, I just can’t move around readily for fear of more leakage. It can’t absorb heavy menses. I keep on changing more than 3 pads in a day.

I am really disappointed. I thought that despite its cheaper price, I could at least get a good quality. This is not good for women who are

very active.

It only makes women more anxious and less confident of themselves.

My verdict, I would never buy this product again. Instead of getting lesser expenses, I spend more amount than the expensive brand.

I use more sanitary pads in a day compared to my favorite brand. Anyway, I haven’t tried Sisters Sanitary Pad for day use but I don’t think I will also buy that product. This product is only good if you stay at home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417051481830231/k2311a0517/5.17.11