Panasonic KX-TG9333T Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System  » Electronics  »
  • The answering machine worked great, and I never had an issue with that
  • The phones cost almost $60 and so I feel they are definitely not worth the money, not for how long they lasted before breaking on me

• by WendyBird

They don’t make phones like they used to. I remember as a kid, we only had one phone. I don’t just mean in the house, but in all. That phone has been in use for 30 years and is still in top condition over at that old house. Buying these newer cordless phones, I go through a new set every year and a half to two years. One of the worst phones I have used was the Panasonic KX-TG9333T Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System. It didn’t start out bad, but it surely ended up that way.

It comes with a large base

that houses a digital answering machine, and two extra phones with mini chargers, and I wanted it for the three phones because I figured I could put the main phone in my living room, a phone in my bedroom, and another in my kitchen. I did that, and all was fine. I loved the appearance of the phones because they had a lot of silver and enough black that they looked really modern and stylish.

The answering machine worked great, and I never had an issue with that. A really neat feature on these phones is that they would talk. Everytime a call came in, the phone would announce who was calling. I loved that because there are times when I am cutting up meat, or doing something else with food in the kitchen, and the phone will ring. so, I’;d have to wash my hands really quick and run over to see who it was. But, with these phones, all I had to do was listen to see who it was before deciding to bother answering it. I felt spoiled and I liked it.

The calls also came in nice and clear and I had no trouble hearing the other person and they felt likewise.

• Panasonic KX-TG9333T Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System
      But, eventually, the extra phones stopped holding a charge. Even changing the batteries out did not good. I also had an issue with all the phones, even the main one, where I couldn’t answer a phone. I would press “talk” over and over and by the time it would let me answer, the phone had stopped ringing. I had only used these phones for 4 months before they started getting broke down, on me. Sadly, that isn’t a record for me, but you have to understand that these phones were never abused in any way. they live in their cradles
      until a call comes in, or I need to make a call. The kitchen phone, I would say I’ve used it maybe 20 times, and the bedroom phone, even less. The main unit had the most usage, because as a family, we hang out in the living room the most playing games or watching movies.

The phones cost almost $60 and so I feel they are definitely not worth the money, not for how long they lasted before breaking on me. The vocal caller ID thing was really neat and I loved that, but the phones themselves are terrible. I would not recommend these to anyone.

Ky Trep says :

I have this house phone at home this phone is very durable and Compact and it always works. It rings properly every time a call is coming through in the car shows on the TV. You can even add favorites and save numbers. You can adjust the volume of the ring so it won’t be too alarm for you can make it very loud if you are hard at hearing. This phone has a very long battery life of lasting up to eight hours if it hasn’t been on the charger. I would recommend this because it is a very good phone to have if you are older. I can hear every time someone calls and I do not miss a call. It even has a voice machine that people can leave messages on. It is worth spending your money on, you will not be disappointed. it is a very cheap price so you won’t have to come too much out of pocket to purchase this phone Can buy at any technical store or such.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1617051481800231/k2311a0517/5.17.11