LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • Unfortunately, I am one of the many people who suffer from a condition known as rosacea
  • I do not like talking about it, but because I have finally found a product that is good at helping me deal with that condition, I am willing to talk about it because I think that other rosacea sufferers really need to know about this product
  • I recently purchased the LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic just because I had heard wonderful things about the product and not because I thought it would treat my rosacea
  • It completely got rid of the redness in my rosacea problem areas
  • As long as I spend enough time rinsing, I love the result

• by Intensify

There are very few times when I feel the need to absolutely rave about a product like I want to rave about the LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask. Unfortunately, I am one of the many people who suffer from a condition known as rosacea. I do not like talking about it, but because I have finally found a product that is good at helping me deal with that condition, I am willing to talk about it because I think that other rosacea sufferers really need to know about this product. I hate spending tons of money on prescription products that often do not even work that well for my rosacea. I recently purchased the LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic just because I had heard wonderful things about the product and not because I thought it would treat my rosacea. I started using it about five weeks ago and

I not only love what the product does for my rosacea but also what it does in general.

The LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic is basically one of LUSH’s masks. I have tried many of the masks that they sell and I have to say that this is my favorite of them all. The first time I used this product, I wanted to jump up and down and scream “Hallelujah!” I am not even kidding. It completely got rid of the redness in my rosacea problem areas. I did not even expect that to be the result, but it happened and it was amazing. I just wanted something that would soothe my skin. This not only soothed it but also made the redness disappear. I love the scent of this product. It smells kind of like blueberries! It is such a pleasant smell that isn’t too strong at all. My ...

• face is so much softer and smoother after using this and my makeup goes on a lot easier.

This product is kind of hard to get because it has to be refrigerated so you can’t just order it online. You have to visit the store in order to get it. It cost me about eight dollars for one pot of this so it wasn’t too expensive. This mask has an interesting texture. It is pretty thick, but a bit more runny than most masks. It is very easy to spread onto the skin so the thickness is not an issue at all. This mask is a blue color so it is kind of funny to look at yourself in the mirror while you have it on.

The only downside to this product is that it does dry out the skin slightly. I do not mind much because I

can just use some sort of moisturizer afterwards to help rehydrate my skin. That is the only thing about this product that I do not like. The only other thing to really note about this product is the fact that you have to rinse it off completely or else you will have this chalky residue left behind on the skin. As long as I spend enough time rinsing, I love the result. This product makes me so excited to look in the mirror after washing my face.

Overall, I have to give the LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask a rating of a 10 out of 10. It has completely helped me change the way I deal with my rosacea. I will probably never buy an expensive prescription treatment again because this product did the trick. This made the redness go away and I am forever grateful! I highly recommend it.

LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051481640231/k2311a0517/5.17.11