Tarte At Ease Micronized Clay Calming Concealer
  • I bought it because I have been experiencing a lot of redness and this concealer is specifically formulated to deal with that
  • It has a yellow base which I really love because I have yellow undertones in my skin
  • I have noticed a big difference in my skin
  • I love the ingredients that the Tarte At Ease Micronized Clay Calming Concealer contains
  • I wish it did more for evening out my skin tone, but I will definitely continue to purchase this product in the future because it is very effective at clearing away redness and giving my skin a good boost

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Tarte At Ease Micronized Clay Calming Concealer from Ulta for about thirty dollars. I bought it because I have been experiencing a lot of redness and this concealer is specifically formulated to deal with that. It has a yellow base which I really love because I have yellow undertones in my skin. Also, the yellow really helps to neutralize the redness in my skin considerably. I have noticed a big difference in my skin.

I love the ingredients that the Tarte At Ease Micronized Clay Calming Concealer contains. It has camellia tea in it which is the same thing that one of my favorite toning products contains and it helps to reduce the puffiness of my under eye circles so much. Camellia tea is also supposed to be good for inflammation, but

I have not had any inflammation on my face so I can’t verify that this particular concealer does anything to reduce inflammation. This concealer also contains aloe leaf extract for moisture balance. That is probably my favorite ingredient because I have a lot of problems maintaining the moisture in my skin because I use so many products to try to reduce the amount of oil on my skin. I do notice that the places where I apply this concealer do not have any weird shine from the oil in my skin. Those areas do not get greasy or oily throughout the day. That almost makes me want to apply the concealer all over my face so that none of the oil shines through. However, I just use it under my eyes and on any problem ...

• areas with blemishes, pimples, or redness.

This concealer also does not contain any parabens, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes and it was never tested on animals. It makes me really happy to know that no animal cruelty contributed to the making of this product and that it does not contain any harmful chemicals that will damage my skin.

I love how easy to use this concealer is. It just melts into the skin so easily. It is much more blendable than I thought it would be. I dab it onto any area where I want to apply it and just work it into the skin until it disappears. It covers up any redness I may be experiencing that day.

There is only one thing that I do not like about this concealer. It is the fact

that it does more to neutralize redness than it does to “conceal.” It might be better to call this a neutralizer. It isn’t the sort of product that does much to even my skin tone or make my skin look flawless even though it does do a lot to reduce redness.

Overall, I have to give the Tarte At Ease Micronized Clay Calming Concealer a rating of an 8 out of 10. It contains a bunch of really wonderful ingredients and works very well. It is a very pricey concealer product, but I definitely think that it is worth the price. I wish it did more for evening out my skin tone, but I will definitely continue to purchase this product in the future because it is very effective at clearing away redness and giving my skin a good boost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051481600231/k2311a0517/5.17.11