Clinique Precious Posy Blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is a lot more matte than I thought it would be, though not so matte that my face looks dull with it on
  • I like the brush that this blush comes with
  • I wish it were much cheaper in price, but I will definitely try to repurchase this item after I run out of it
  • Whether you have fair skin or dark skin, I recommend this blush

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Clinique Precious Posy Blush. I spent a lot of time struggling over the decision of whether to purchase this particular blush because of the shade. I did not want it to show up as too orange on my skin. I ordered this product online so I was very afraid of whether the color I saw on my screen would look good once applied to my own skin. I finally decided to just take a risk and I am glad that I did. This particular shade of blush just happens to look wonderful on my skin. I have dark brown skin, just to give some perspective. However, if you have lighter skin, do not be discouraged. My best friend demanded to try my new blush and she has super pale skin. It looked

amazing on her as well. That is why I love this blush so much. Never before have I owned a blush that looks as fantastic as it does not someone who is very light and someone who is much darker.

The Precious Posy is a shade that is very peach colored. It has a slight hint of coral to it, but it is not overly orange. Again, that is what I was afraid of – an orange blush that would make me look silly. However this blush has enough pink in it to really make cheeks look naturally flushed rather than unnatural and clown-like. Not only is it not too orange, but it is also not too shimmery. That was another fear of mine. This is a lot more matte than I thought it would be,

• though not so matte that my face looks dull with it on. This really brightens my complexion and honestly makes it look like I am naturally blushing (although my skin is so dark that I have never actually “blushed” visibly). Fortunately, this product is very well pigmented which could be a kind of bad thing for some people because that means that it is easy to overdo it. As long as I stick to just one swipe of product, I get a natural look. It is a very subtle pink that does not overwhelm the face. Any more than one light swipe and my face starts looking kind of funny.

I like the brush that this blush comes with. I typically do not like the tiny sized brushes that come in compacts like these but this

brush is pretty good quality. The mirror in the compact is also a good size as well which makes this product very portable. This is the blush that I take with me when I am traveling. This product has not caused any breakouts or irritation for my skin. It looks great when paired with the bronzer that I already owned. Overall, I have to give the Clinique Precious Posy Blush a rating of a 9 out of 10. I wish it were much cheaper in price, but I will definitely try to repurchase this item after I run out of it. I hope that they never discontinue it because this is the sort of shade that I can see myself wearing for years to come. Whether you have fair skin or dark skin, I recommend this blush!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051481580231/k2311a0517/5.17.11