Murad Clean Scene Skincare Line  » Cosmetics  »
  • Proactiv’s many products were definitely overwhelming
  • The first thing I love about this product is that it smells amazing
  • Personally, I like using a more abrasive exfoliator
  • I think the line would be more complete if it also had a toner
  • Anyway, I really do love this entire line and I recommend it to anyone looking to try something new to get rid of their stubborn acne

• by Intensify

I recently decided that I did not want to spend as much money on acne products. Though I loved Proactiv, I did not love the price. That is why I recently purchased the Murad Clean Scene Skincare Line from Sephora. I have seen advertisements for it in pretty much every magazine. I have tried all five products in the line, including the Gaga for Glow, Craving for Clean, Begging for Balance, Down for Defense (a sunscreen), and the Crazy for Clear (an acne medication). There are so many skincare companies that have hundreds of products and it get pretty confusing about what exactly to use. Proactiv’s many products were definitely overwhelming. This Clean Scene line contains five products that are all meant to be used together. There

is no confusion about which product to choose or which to use on a certain day at a specific time. I use all five products daily and I have seen real results. This works on blackheads, whiteheads, and other types of pimples. It has shrunken my pores and cleared my skin. It has also minimized redness from any existing acne. I love it!

The first thing I love about this product is that it smells amazing. It contains yumberry. That is a funny name for an ingredient, but it’s true! All of the products have a very pleasant scent that makes it very easy to wash my face in the morning. Craving for Clean is the main cleanser in this skincare line. It foams up a little bit ...

• on the skin. It lathers more than it really foams. Gaga for Glow is the one product in the whole line that I do not use very often and do not like as much. This is a facial scrub. Even though this is an exfoliator, it is extremely gentle. It only has very fine exfoliation. I wish it were a bit more intense than it is. Personally, I like using a more abrasive exfoliator. Begging for Balance is the moisturizer. It is not at all greasy yet it adds a lot of moisture to my skin. The Crazy for Clear is the acne medication and I put it on before using the moisturizer. It helps to keep my skin very clear.

The one thing that I wish this

line had that is missing is a toner. Murad does have a toner product but it is not a part of the Clean Scene line itself. I think the line would be more complete if it also had a toner. Overall, I have to give the Murad Clean Scene Skincare Line a rating of an 8 out of 10. I definitely prefer it to Proactiv. I am very eager to try a lot of the other products in the Murad line because I have loved using their Clean Scene products. I know they have a hyperpigmentation lightening product that I really want to try. Anyway, I really do love this entire line and I recommend it to anyone looking to try something new to get rid of their stubborn acne.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051481500131/k2311a0517/5.17.11