Victoria’s Secret Love Spell  » Perfume  »
1.0
  • I can’t distinguish any scent that I like
  • Another thing I do not like about this product is the cost
  • This is the sort of scent I can see middle school girls wearing and loving, but I am definitely not a fan of it
  • I do not recommend it for anyone, not even middle school girls

• by Intensify

I tend to love most fragrances, but I recently purchased a perfume that I do not like at all. I don’t know what I was thinking when I purchased the Victoria’s Secret Love Spell, but I am now wishing that I did not lose the receipt so that I can take this terrible product back. My main complaint about this product is the fact that it just has this sickly

sweet smell to it that is almost nauseating, even when only a small amount is used. I can’t tell if the scent is supposed to be fruity or flowery because it is just too overwhelmingly sweet. I can’t distinguish any scent that I like. It is almost as if the scent is “too flowery,” if that makes sense. It is just one of those fragrances that I can’t stand smelling for too long. Another thing I do not like about this product is the cost. It is overly priced and not even great quality.

I am honestly not a snob when it comes to perfume. I own everything from high end to very cheap brands of perfume. This perfume, however, just does not impress me. It smells tacky and cheap. It is so cloying that the day that I first ...

• Victoria's Secret Love Spell
      tried to wear it, I ended up with a headache that I can only attribute to having to smell this scent all day. I do not understand why this scent is so popular. The few times I tried to wear it, I did not get any compliments at all from my boyfriend or any of my friends. This is the sort of scent I can see middle school girls wearing
      and loving, but I am definitely not a fan of it.

Overall, I have to give the Victoria’s Secret Love Spell a rating of a 2 out of 10. As harsh as that may seem, I can’t stand the smell of it and will probably just end up throwing it into the trash can. That is how much I hate it. I do not recommend it for anyone, not even middle school girls!

Victoria's Secret Love Spell

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617051481440131/k2311a0517/5.17.11